HHB: 2

Madison POV

▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷

I woke up with a major headache and a strong arm around me. I open my eyes and I see Mason next to me and he's naked and damn he's huge If you know what I mean. I looked down at myself and saw myself naked. I screamed where only he and I heard. I scrambled of the bed and quickly put on my clothes. "Why you yelling so early in the morning " "cuz you dumbass we slept together " "so... what is the problem " "ugh nothing I got to go" "wait what's your name " "really Mason, ugh it's Madison Evans and goodbye " I left before he could say anything else.

I ran to my car and drove away. I couldn't believe I slept with Mason Maxwell, the school's player and hottest guy ever. He's like a freaking Greek God like damn how can someone be that sexy. I arrive home and took a shower and got dressed in Nike sweatpants and a sleeping shirt. I made myself breakfast and heard the door open and heard two pair of keys drop into the entrance table. "honey are you awake" I heard my mom call "Yes in the kitchen ".

Both my parents walk into the kitchen "morning sweety " "morning y'all want breakfast " "not right now I'm going to sleep my dad said and my mom nodded and they both left. I just shrugged my shoulders and ate my breakfast. After eating I washed the dishes and clean around the house a bit. I went to room and called Audrey and Amelia on 3 way. "hey" they both said at the same time "so did y'all wake up with a major hangover" I said and they said yes. "it felt like my head was getting hit my rocks" Amelia said and Audrey agreed."guys can you come over later today cuz I need to tell y'all something" "OK we will be there in an hour" Amelia said. "OK see y'all then"

I hanged up and just closed my eyes when my phone was vibrating and it was the girls. I didn't answer just went and opened the door. "OK so what do you need to tell us" Audrey said and I smiled weakly. "ok so like you know how we got wasted I was walking to the dance floor but ended bumping into Mason Maxwell and I was gonna say sorry but I was caught off my his soft lips on mine creating these electric shocks or sparks run through my body and we ended up sleeping together as in me losing my virginity to him " I finished talked and waited for their response.

They both squealed softly about me finally loosing my virginity and to Mason but got disappointed that it happened cuz we were only drunk. After talking they left and I stayed in my room to sleep and watched movies on Netflix from my Xbox game system.

*****hope you guys enjoyed

comment

vote

follow

-Galy