HHB: 3

Mason's POV

▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷▷

day of the party

I woke up with the beautiful smell of my mother's cooking, I quickly put on sweats and a wifebeater and went downstairs. I went to the kitchen and saw our kitchen island full of my favorite foods. "happy birthday, baby boy you're finally 18 and your moving to the pack house" "thanks mom" Once dad came downstairs we ate and the bell rang and I went to open it. I saw my older sister Mariah and her mate Joshua. "hey sis" "happy birthday lil' bro " "thanks" "happy birthday man" "thanks Josh". After breakfast my parents decided to make me a party but it had to be at the lake house far from the pack. I agreed and mindlinked my Soon to be beta and told him to spread the word about the party tonight. I put on my Nike shoes and headed to the stores and bought beer and alcoholic drinks and regular soda drinks and bags of chips. Glad they didn't ask be for an id.

I got home and started to set up everything at the lake house and before I knew it, it was almost time for the party. After showering I went outside and they party was at full swing. I started drinking beer After beer. It takes a while for werewolves to get drunk but it just depends if your light weight and I'm not so I started my birthday my drinking and taking shots. Around 12 or so I was buzzed and I was heading to the kitchen when I bumped into someone but I felts the shocks like crazy. I looked down and saw it was my mate. She had blonde wavy hair and bluish green eyes.

She slurred to say sorry but cut her off with a kiss. Our lips touch and sparks went through my body. The kiss started to get more heated and I stopped and took her upstairs. We started kissing again until our clothes were leaving our bodies and I was already inside of her.

~~

The next morning I woke up to a scream but I wasn't loud. "why you screaming so damn early" I said getting up "cuz dumbass we slept together" "so... what is the problem " "ugh nothing I got to go" "wait what's your name " "really Mason, ugh it's Madison Evans and goodbye " and then left bolting out the door. damn our mate is feisty my wolf Max said to me. I guess I was shocked that I slept with my mate but mostly cuz she's a human. man it's OK she will love us Soon enough and I just silently agreed with my wolf.

I went outside and started cleaning up and waited for a couple of people to leave. After those people left I got my beta Marcus and my third in command James to help clean too. I told them about finding my mate and that she's human and that her name is Madison Evans and to keep a lookout for her during school. I went home and saw that my room was empty so I knew my stuffed was moved into the pack house. I told my parents about the situation of my mate and understood that it will take a while since she's human. I went to the packhouse and went to the top floor and into my room. I took a shower and laid down and watched movies on Netflix but also thinking of my mate.

*****hope you enjoyed