(4) -She Jumped Off A Cliff

Jessica

I woke up this morning from the sun shining through the window. I sat up in my bed and opened the window, then some ratchet birds who could sing using their annoying ass tweets flew into my room and went into my wardrobe and picked a out a top and some jeans for me to wear.

Oh lets stop this Snow White, Cinderella shit.

The sun woke me up this morning, I walked up to my window, shut the curtains, and went back to bed.

"WAKE UP JESSIE!" Gage screeched in my ear.

"Piss off!" I slapped him in the face. The he did the most evil thing ever.

He took the blanket off of me. This guy wants to fight me.

I jumped out of my bed, to find Gage already bathed and wearing clothes for school. "Square up brother! Lets go! Fight me mate!"

"Calm down woman. Jeez, girls make no sense.." He muttered. "Anyways, dad wants you to wake up so take it out on him."

"But dad wasn't the one who screeched in my ear."

"Whatever. Be ready in ten." And he left my room.

I sat on my bed day dreaming for about 10 minutes. The hing is that I was literally staring into space thinking about nothing. N. O. T. H. I. N. G. I need to stop doing that, I'm really bad at time management. I ran out of my room and jumped into the shower, nearly slipped once again, brushed my teeth, brush my hair, throw on a black crop top with blue ripped jeans, and made it downstairs to get an apple from the fruit bowl.

"Finally, lets go." Emily started marching out the door. What a drama queen.

"Bye dad." Gage said as he walked out the front door.

"Bye kid."

"Bye Mr. Anderson."

"Bye kid."

"Bye O' Father of this house." I said while bowing.

"Get outta here." Dad laughed, and swatted his newspaper at me, until I stepped out the door. Zoe obviously got shotgun, while Emily drove. Gage and I sat in the back of the car, strapping our seat belts on tightly. I was trying to find a way for the middle seats seat belt, could also wrap around me so I didn't die on a ten minute drive to school. When Emily started the car, everyone immediately flung forward, then backwards in their seats. Poor Zoe. I wish we told her Emily has a drivers license, but she can't drive safely. When she actually got out of the parking lot, I looked out of the window, holding my arm out hoping dad would catch me in despair, but he was still reading that damn newspaper. Who the hell reads newspapers when we have phones?

<><><><><><>

"What is it called when heat travels through a solid?" Mr. Kassie asked the class. Only a few people put their hands up. "So only 3 people know what it is called?" Then the whole class put their hands up, then as usual, the teacher picks someone with there hands up. "You, Jenny?"

"Conduction." She answered blandly.

NOBODY LIKES FRICKING SCIENCE. Five people already have thirty minutes detention after school, because they were talking to our TA. Maybe the TA should get a fricking detention. I can just imagine it.

"Miss Cullen. You have a 30 minute detention after school for talking to the students while they're supposed to be listening to me!"

I was trying to get to my phone in my bag to see what the time is because I lost my watch during PE. I wasn't about to ask the TA before I got a detention too. Then finally after 40 minutes of hell, the bell rang. Which meant, FRESH AIR.