Chapter 2

The boy couldn't get contact with anyone of them because he was a ghost and no one could see ghosts..well almost everyone, that was until he met Jungkook's eyes.

They were frozen and just stared at each other, something about that boy was different. Not like the other ghosts who usually come to him, but this boy didn't. The ghost just stood there not believing what's happening and honestly, Jungkook didn't blame him. Without Jungkook noticing the boy had moved and came closer and closer to Jungkook, leaving the chaotic scene behind and despite everything he never lost eye contact.

The boy seemed calm but Jungkook could tell he was scared because he didn't have this warm aura but rather a cold one. When Jungkook was little he didn't think ghosts had feeling but this boy cried, tears that gracefully fell down his pale face and fell down onto the grass that seemed to die underneath him. The boy was now in front of him, so close that Jungkook could feel his breath and it was indeed cold.

" You can see me."

Jungkook looked at the boy whose eyes was more than just a pair of brown eyes, his eyes were mesmerizing and probably held a whole story in them. For some reason, he was nervous and he forced himself to nod slightly because his voice had betrayed him.

"how can you see me?" "why can't they?" "What happened?" "Am I dead?"

The last question sent shivers down Jungkook's spine. He never had to tell someone they were dead and it was something he had hoped he never had to. He glanced behind the boy and saw how a body was pulled out from one of the vehicles all bloody and bruised, he could make out the brown hair and so could the boy in front of him who also had turned around following Jungkook's eyes.  The boy let out a sob and turned back to Jungkook trying to find answers.

Jungkook - im..so sorry.

That was the only words he was able to utter and usually, Jungkook wouldn't be this emotional and quiet but there was something about that boy that made his whole body ache with pain. Maybe it was the way they were the same age or the way the boy cried and maybe it was the way they were both lost and lonely.  Jungkook turned around and ruffled his hair before walking away from the scene, but stopped as he felt a light tug on his wrist. He turned around and was met with the boy standing there, holding his wrist like a human. But he wasn't human so how could he touch Jungkook? The hold was tight almost to tight and he could feel the boy tremble, he looked down at the ground seeing the grass beneath him but he couldn't feel it. Jungkook should be afraid but he wasn't because for some reason the hand that circled around his felt so comfortable and like it was meant to be there.

"Will you help me?"

"yes I will, what's your name?"

"Taehyung, Kim Taehyung"

Jungkook walked home with more questions and a throbbing headache than when he left. He knew that Taehyung must have some unfinished business and that's why he wasn't crossing over. Jungkook opened his front door and got greeted by total silence, he smiled as he placed himself on the couch too tired to walk up the stairs and he slowly drifted off to sleep.

In his dream, Taehyung was there too and he woke up covered in sweat and his breathing was uneven. He looked around adjusting his eyes to the bright light that surrounded him when he remembered yesterday and felt a lump in his throat, poor Taehyung. He got up off the sofa and took a shower, warm water poured down and he rested his back against the wall. But his relaxing moment didn't last long when his phone rang.

Jungkook - Hi Hyung!

Jin - Hi Jungkookie, you haven't forgotten about that we are meeting up today right?