Chapter 8 pt.1

Just so you guys know my twitter username is FaithTheFish12 like my one on dis. If u follow me I will follow u back! So enjoy >-> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up on Brent's couch at 12:00 in the afternoon. (not what you think so keep ur dirty minds to yourself lol) He was sleeping on the floor, the TV still on and bags of junk food scattered everywhere. Sad memories of Mrs. Catalina flooded back to me all at once making me cry a little. But then I remembered the fun I had last night doing crazy stuff. I crept off the couch and grabbed his snapback carefully off his head. As soon as I got it I whacked him in the chest (lightly sorta owo) with it, scream whispering, "Wake up!" He bounced up a little and just kinda half smiled. "Unique way of waking someone up." He said, now standing. We were both in the same clothes as yesterday. He shuffled to the kitchen which was blocked off from the living room only by a breakfest bar, and left me back on the couch. "So." I said. "What kind of things do friends do?" I asked him. "Well mostly what we did last night. Pig out and watch TV, stuff like that but also hanging out where ever." I nodded. "I think I should get going, i've never slept this late before so they probably thought I got kidnapped or something." I said laughing lightly. "Oh ok, do you want me to walk you home?" "Nah, I'm good." "You sure?" He offered again. I nodded. As soon as I got outside I could see feel the nice crisp afternoon air. It was still taking a while to become unbearibly cold but this was pretty chilly. The reason I didn't want him to walk me home was because I wanted to walk around by myself for a while. I wandered the streets, the park everywhere in town. Just thinking. I thought about what I was going to do when I got back. All the pro's and con's of everything that happened this week. I came to the fact that there were pro's in everything. It was just how you decided to look at it. When I couldn't take the coldness anymore I headed back.

Sorry this is so short buttt i decided to make it a part so it wont SEEM as short lol