Part 3

Almost after an hour or so Sanskar came running inside.

Uttara: shomi ma… drama is going to begin come come..
Saying so she started laughing.

Sanskar: uttara ki bachi… Don’t you have college? But leave it… I’ll see you later.

Uttara: go and see Swara first. She’s hell angry and locked herself inside. Go go.

Sanskar goes running up to Swara’s room.

Sanskar: Shona … open the door.

Swara: m busy go away! I don’t want to talk to you.

Sanskar: but I want to talk to you… Open the door Swara.

Swara: no means no.

Sanskar: open the door Swara or I’ll keep banging it.

Swara: bang it then I don’t have any problem. I got my noise cancellation headphones.

Sanskar keeps banging but it doesn’t affect Swara. His bangs irritates the whole house.

Dida: oho ho Sanskar stop banging the door,so much noise you are making. She’s not going to open it. Go try something else.

Sanskar: yea…m sorry.

Sharmista: what did you do? Why is she angry on you?

Sanskar: actually…. From morning everything was not going according to what I planned… My clients had to pickup from airport and on the way our car broke down which irritated them and after that when they reached office I realized my file was missing and it took more time and above all the projector in the meeting room stopped working. So I was all irritated and then I shifted the meeting in my office and Swara came in and I shouted and spoke to her rudely.

Uttara : how can you shout at her? Can’t you control your temper?

Sanskar: gyaan maat de…I know I m wrong and I want to apologise and you all know that I m very particular about my work. I want everything perfect and all this..

Sharmista: it’s ok it happens….. Leave Swara alone for sometime she will come automatically and she can’t stay with out talking to you.

Sanskar: but I think I should apologize to her and she has locked herself inside.
Dida: you go and find a way to bring her outside. I can’t see her sitting like that inside and I want to hear what happened to that Parvati also…. Go go do something.

Sanskar: yeah… I will do something.

Swara comes out till then.

Sanskar: ah…there she is… Shona.. listen na.

Swara: actually I m busy… Can we talk later Sanskar?

Sanskar: but you’re not doing anything ..

Swara: who said? I have academy work. I m going.

Sanskar: first listen to. ..m sorry for what happened back in office I didn’t mean to upset you..but situations become like that and I shouted on you. I m really very very sorry. Please forgive me.

Swara: it’s ok you’re forgiven.

Sanskar: seriously?!!
He jumps in joy.

Uttara: so soon??

Swara: I m very happy today, otherwise I wouldn’t have. I hope you don’t make that mistake again.

Sanskar nods and smiles: yea yea…. Since today is a day to be Happy. It calls for celebrations.

Swara: no celebrations till our whole plan is a success.

Dida: will you’ll tell me anything? From morning I m waiting. Come on.