Dancing

Midoriya or as most know him, Deku, was heading to his shared dorm room. To his surprise, his roomate Todoroki wasn't there. Since the students at UA are constantly at risk of villan attacks, the students stayed on campus in their dorm rooms, two students each. Normally Deku was never alone in his dorm, Todoroki was always there studying or practicing his ice powers, but when he walked in, it seemed as though he was alone for the moment.

Deku placed his bright yellow bookbag down onto his bed, sitting down next to it, enjoying the empty room. After a few moments of just sitting he pulled out his headphones, and plugging them into his phone. Sliding through his music he picked some corny pop music playlist, it has the absolute worst music but that's the best kind in his mind. Standing up he closed his eyes and started dancing, the absolute worst dancing, but dancing nonetheless.

The dancing continued, five, ten, fifteen minutes passed and the smile on his face only grew bigger as time when on. His eyes closed as he danced circles around the room. The music was so loud he zoned out of reality, he was somewhere new.

---

Todoroki returned to the dorm shorty later, unlocking the door revealing a closed eyed, smiling, dancing Deku. The green haired boy clearly didn't notice that the other had walked in because he continued to dance. Todoroki smiled, leaning on the door frame watching his boyfriend dance.

The two had a relationship that few knew about, since they were not sure how the rest of the students would react, but they sure as heck wanted them to know. Todoroki then walked more into the room, tapping his boyfriend's shoulder. Dekus eyes opened wide and he started to blush, embarrassed Todoroki had seen him dancing. "Uh heh, How long were you watching" Deku asked trying to hide his tomato red face, "Not long, But I'm glad I saw" Todoroki smiled grabbing the shorter boys hand. He pulled him into a hug and kissed his forehead softly. "Can I have this dance?" He added holding his hand out. Deku, still red from before smiled bigger and took his boyfriend's hand "Of course".

They unplugged the head phones and started to dance together, holding each others hands tightly and smiling. Todoroki pulled Deku into him yet again, this time holding him even tighter, whispering into his ear, "I love you Deku..", Deku's eyes widened and looked up at the taller boy, "I love you to, Todo". They looked at each other one last time, Todoroki giveing another soft peck to his boyfriends forehead. "Let's tell the class tomorrow.. About us" The taller boy suggested with a smile, "Yeah! Let's do it!" Deku replied. They continued to dance the night away, excited and anxious about how there classmates would react.