The One and Only Cameron

Chapter 1

         It was the middle of summer. I was doing what any other normal teenage boy would be doing during there summer vacation. Going out with friends, watching movies, attending bonfires, and swimming. Lots of swimming. I worked at the community pool as a lifeguard. The only really good thing about being a lifeguard was seeing all the cute boys in town. I live in Indiana, it kind of sucks, but it's okay. The only bad thing about Indiana is that there is nothing to do.

        I really don't want to go to the pool today, but i have to its my job. My parents drive me everyday its pretty embarrassing. Im a 16 year old boy I should have my permit by now, and on my way to receiving my license.

        "Goodbye sweetie have an amazing day." screams my mom.

        I look down at my feet. I think my mom knows that I hate it when she embarrasses me like that but quite frankly I don't think she really cares.

        "That was cute." I look up, and I am very surprised at what I see. I see a tall musclaur boy in front of me, with brown hair, and gorgeous brown eyes. He is very attractive and amazing looking. I then start getting even more nervous when I realize that he is talking to me.

        "Oh ya?" I ask him.

        "Ya, I can tell your mom really loves you." He says.

        "Ya? I cant really tell, on the count that any where I go she decides to embaress me." I say cheecks still bright red.

        "Well that all parents jobs I guess." He says.

        "What's your name." I ask.

        "Cameron. Cameron Dallas." He replies.

        "And yours?" He says with a grin.

        "Gabe Green." I respond. "Well I have to get to work."

        "Well I have to get to swimming.. Gabe." He flashes a cute smile. He was so cute.

        "Well have fun!" I yell out and I then realize how dumb I just sounded and start speed walking away.