Chapter 4

We arrived to the party and let me tell you Cameron was looking really good. He had on a blue Polo Ralph Lauren shirt and gray skinny jeans. He smelt really good too. I don't know what he was wearing but the smell was intoxicating. His hair looked nicer then it did this morning but it probably looks better now because he isn't at the pool. But even when he was at the pool he still smelled and looked amazing.

        On our way to the house we were having small talk like.

        "So how was the rest of your day?" Cameron asked.

        "It was pretty good, it definitely got less interesting after you left though!" I said.

        And after I said this I realize how dumb I was to have said that cause that was me giving hints and I didn't need him thinking anything. Especially when i haven't even established if he was gay or not.

        "Oh ya how so?" Cameron replied with a big smile.

        "Nothing ha ha." I said freaking out.

        "Oh.." Cameron said.

        "Well whose party is this anyway?" I asked.

        "Um, I don't know, I just got invited from a friend of a friend." He said.

        We finally made our way to the front door and Cameron knocked on it. There was no answer. Cameron knocked again. Still. No answer. We even walked to the backyard and there was definitely no party going on and so I just stood there.

        "Well, what do you wanna do because apparently I got the wrong address." Cameron said.

        "I don't know what do you wanna do?" I replied.

        "Wanna just go back to my house and watch a movie or something?" Cameron said.

        "Ya, whatever you wanna do." I replied.

        So we started walking back to Cameron's amazing car and I knew that this nervous felling wasn't going to go away anytime soon.