No Effort

Melanie POV

I Looked At Him And He Looked Pissed Until Tracy Came Up Behind Him And Hugged Him From Behind And He Calmed Down.

"Hey Unc" I Said And He Grabbed Me And Gave Me A Hug Before I Could Finish Then Dragged Me Inside He Looked At My Face And Said "Why You Have A Mark On Ya Face" He Looked Angry As Shit.

"I Got Into A Fight" I Said

"A Fight With Who"He Said

I Looked Down At My Feet I Cant Believe I Was Shooting Niggas In Heels I'm A Bad -

"Mel What Happened" Dan Said

"I-I Went Into Crip Territory" I Said

"What Were You Doing Out There" He Said

"I Got Mad And Im So Sorry Uncle Dan Please Don't Kick Me Out I Have Nobody Else And The Car I-Is Ruined" I Said But I Was Full On Sobbing Now.

He Grabbed Me And Pulled Me In For A Hug "It's Ok I Don't Care About The Car As Long As Your Safe"

We Stood There Hugging Each other Until I Realized There Was A 3rd Person In The Room I Looked At Tracy All Dressed Up And I Realized They Were Supposed To Go Out Tonight.

"I'm Sorry You Guys Have Plans Don't You" I Said

"Yea But We Can Cancel Em I Need To Go Down To The Crips And Educate They Ass" Dan Said

"No I Don't Wanna Interrupt You Guys Night" I Looked At The Clock And It Was 9:00 "Besides There's Enough Time For You Guys To Go"

"We Still Have To Talk Melanie What You Did Earlier Was Not Ok" Dan Said.

I Chuckled "Since When Have You Started Using All These Fancy Word Unc"

"Yea Whatever Now Get Ready For Bed Your First Day Of School Is Tomorrow" He Said Then Walked Pass Me And Tracy Waved Before She Left With Him And They Went Outside.

I Looked Out The Window And Saw My Uncle Yelling At Someone Over The Phone While Tracy Was On The Phone With Someone Too  Why The Hell He Yelling So Loud Damn.

I Went Upstairs And Looked At Myself In The Mirror The Bruise Had Faded But It Felt Like It Was Still There.

I Washed My Face And Put My Hair In A Ponytail And Got Ready For Bed I Looked At My Phone And It Said 10 Missed Calls.

I Looked At The Missed Calls And A Unknown Number Popped Up And Then It Called I Answers It.

"Hello?" I Said

"Don't Think You Gone Get Away With Killing Them Bitch" The Same Voice I Remembered Slapping Me.

"How'd You Get My Number Bitch" I Said

He Chuckled Over The Phone "Sleep Tight Bitch" Then Hung Up.

I Ran To My Dressed And Got My Pink Gun Out The Drawer I Put It Under My Bed And Then I Heard A Thud From The Front Door I Slowly Creeped Downstairs And Then It Got Louder.

"Who Is It" I Yelled

"It's Tre Girl Open Up" He Said

Why The Hell He At My Door I Opened The Door And He Looked Me Up And Down Then Started Licking His Lips Thats When I Realized I Only Had Some Shorts On And A White Crop Top.

"Stop Looking At Me You Perv" I Said

He Rolled Hie Eyes Than Walked In "You Lucky I'm The One Who Was At Yo Door Because Niggas Around Here Just Walk In Bussin" He Said

"Yea Yea What You Doing Here Anyways"

"Yo Uncle Called Me Yelling He Lucky He Wasn't No Other Cat Because I Would've Popped Em" He Said

I Rolled My Eyes All Drug Lords No Better Than To Mess With An Og They Like The Veterans Of America.

"Yea So He Sent You To Babysit Me Why? Don't You Got Better Things To Do"I Said

"I Mean Yea Actually I Had A Girl Waiting For Me So Since You Gotta Attitude Imma Bounce" He Said.

"Wait" I Ran And Grabbed His Arm He Started Cheesing I Rolled My Eyes "I Feel Safer With You Here Dang"

"Mhmmm" He Said Then Took Some Of My Hot Cheetos And Sat On The Couch "Do Y'all Got Baby Boy" He Said.

I Started Biting My Lips Damn I Love When Niggas Like Baby Boy Just As Me "Hell Yea" I Said Then Went To Get The Cd.

I Put The Cd In And He Was Layed Up On My Couch Chilling And I Was On The Other Side

I Sat There Thinking Wait This Nigga Said He Had Other Girls Waiting For Him I Shouldn't Be Surprised He Was A Player Dang.

I Looked At Him And Saw He Was On His Phone Smiling Ugh Why I Always Have Stupid Crushes And This Dude Was Rude Ass Fuck To Me What The Hell Am I On.

I Got Up And Went Towards The Kitchen And Got Myself Some Kool-Aid Until I Felt Someone Start Kissing My Neck And Had They Hands On My Stomach.

"What The Fuck" I Said And Turned Around It Was Tre Bitch Ass

"Don't Act Like You Not Feeling Me Ma" He Said.

"I-I" I Said But Shutup Because Bitch I Sounded Stupid.

"Exactly" Then He Pressed His Stomach Against Mine.

I Pushed Him Off Of Me "I'm Not Like Those Other Bitches You Fuck Wit So Don't Even Try It" Tuff No Nigga Cute Enough To Get Me In Bed That Easy.

I Walked Off And Upstairs And Into My Room.

I Heard The Door Slam And Knew He Left Me.

Damn Niggas Is Grimy.

—————

YOU THOUGHT THEY WAS FINNA FUCK MY BITCH SMARTER THAN THAT