Chapter 1

Currently

Jessica and Jacob are now both 15

Jessica's pov

I'm on the train yet again like I am every damn day on the way to school. Ugh I hate this!! Why did my parents have to send me to this stupid grammar school!! 'Blah it's such a good opportunity Jessica' 'blah blah your gonna love it Jessica' ITS A FRICKEN ALL GIRLS SCHOOL! It's so far away as well omg. I have like no friends here I miss having a best friend like Jacob. It's been years but I still think about him sometimes. He's gone but will never be forgotten. Whatever I don't have time for nostalgia right now I need to focus on avoiding all the bitchy girls at my school. I really want to move schools but my parents don't understand, they never will. They just don't understand me and we always end up getting into horrible fights. I wish we could all just get along. Oh it's my stop. Off to hell I mean school.

After school

Finally I'm home. I have like five bits of homework to do omg I'm finding it really hard to keep up with everyone I'm getting behind on my school work and I think a grammar school just isn't the right place for me anymore. I'm going to try and talk with my parents about it again.

J: MUMMMM WHERE ARE YOUUUU

I go into the kitchen and see my mum sobbing on the phone. When she sees me she puts the phone down and wipes her eyes and tries to pretend she wasn't crying.

J: what's going on? What's wrong?
M: darling it's ok daddies just been in a car crash that's all

You can tell she's been crying she sounds all blocked up.

J: that's all? What happened is he ok??
M: it's ok darling you don't need to worry stay here I'm going to see him
J: don't talk to me like I'm a child!!! I'm 15 years old for christs sake I have the right to know if my dad is ok!??!
M: dad is ok but someone else may be hurt. He was driving back from the airport and someone in front of him was drunk driving and suddenly stopped driving when they were on the motorway and dad tried to swerve and accidentally drove into the back of their car. You stay here darling it's ok you don't have to worry I'm going to see him and help him sort some things out.
J: no I want to come
M: but darling what about homewo-
J: I don't give a shit about homework
M: language!!
J: look my dads health is more important than some stupid maths sheet
M: ok you can come