Before We Even Start This--

Yo, people!

What's up?

Before we even start anything, let's go over what this book's about!

Because, dang it, people, some of you are going to hate me for being so blunt about these things. 

Let's get this straight about what we're talking about here:

1. Cliches

Ah, wonderful cliches. So wonderful that we keep on reusing them and having somewhat similar plots like other B Daman fanfic writers.

We'll be discussing these cliches and maybe how to not make it much more cliche than it should be and how to make those kind of cliche plots much more wonderful to read.

2. OCs

Yes, OCs, those fabulous OCs that we keep on writing about as the main characters of the story. It's that amazing--

Wrong.

We'll be discussing about Mary Sue OCs and balanced ones and how to make one OC that's not even a Mary Sue.

I'll also take in OCs to review about, but beware, I'll be extremely blunt about what's wrong and what's right. Let's hope I'm going to not throw up at the amount of this.

3. Books

Oh, yes, fanfiction. One of my favourite parts to read about. Adventure with Samuru and Riki, becoming known as a Dragon B-Shot, falling in love with one of those very hot anime characters--

No.

In the books part, we'll be discussing why it's WRONG to have thirteen year old kids having very mature contents in the book and why it's necessary to have proper grammar. If you're not proficient in English or some other language, please, don't use text language.

I can review fanfiction that people want me to read, and hopefully, enjoy it. I'll be pretty frank about it, though.

So, I'll be putting up the form to review your B Daman OC and the form to review a fanfiction of yours or anyone else's, just to praise it or to insult it, or just to enjoy.

Have fun~

WARNING: I will be extremely blunt, so prepare yourself if I somehow offend you.