Sleepy J

Dylan's POV:
Jackson's been super cuddly today and I love it. I know he's tired so we've just been chilling today on the couch. I pull out my phone and call in for panda to get delivered. Once I'm off the phone I see Jackson gripping onto my shirt fast asleep. Aww. I open Snapchat and snap a pic of him. My sleeping baby.

25 mins later.

Jackson's POV:
I hear a doorbell and feel Dylan shift to get up. I wake up and hold him.
"Baby I have to get the door foods here" Dylan whispers and kisses my forehead.
"Okay babe" I say and let him up. He comes in with two panda meals.
"Awe thank you so much my baby"
"Anytime lover, I love you so much J" Dylan whispers and kisses me before pulling away to get the food.
"I love you more babe"
Dylan smiles knowing he can't argue cause I will win. I see Dylan pick up the fork and gets a bite putting it up to my lips. I smile and open my mouth as he feeds me the food.
We continue to eat and I feel sleepy again. Dylan gets up to throw the garbage out and put the forks in the dishwasher. I felt my eyes get heavy and next thing I know I'm asleep.

Dylan's POV:
I just finished cleaning up after our supper and head back to the living room. I see Jackson shirtless sprawled out on the couch asleep. Awe. I turn off the tv and pick up the phones placing them into my pockets. Then I carefully pick up Jackson and he shifts whimpering into my chest.
"Shh it's okay baby" I say kissing his forehead. He snuggles closer to me and goes back to sleep. I take him up to our bedroom and lay him on the bed taking off his jeans. He whimpers again. I remove my shirt and take out phones out of my pocket and place them on the bedside table. Then I remove my jeans and get into bed myself pulling Jackson into me. I kiss his lips and finally he kisses back. I pull away and smile.
"I love you baby boy"
"I love you too babe"

Then we both fall asleep in each others arms the most perfect way to fall asleep❤️

Hey so your probably wondering why this chapter wasn't about J's bday but it's coming tomorrow cause I'm still working on it. I had this draft saved so I posted this first so I can make his birthday chapter cute and include the concerts in the chapter as well. 💙💙💙