Birthday Boy

Jackson's POV:
I wake up earlier than usual because today is my birthday. Im finally 20 years old. I shake Dylan awake and he doesn't budge. I then crawl on top of him and kiss his face. He opens his eyes and tries to push me off him. He sits up and I straddle his lap. He kisses me gently which then leads to a make out. He pulled away and wraps his arms tighter around my waist. My arms were around his neck
"Happy birthday babyboy, I love you so much" Dylan says kissing my forehead then my lips.
"I love you so much too Dylan, thank you for making the happiest person around" I reply.

We get out of bed and hear a knock on the door. Dylan throws on his Columbia hoodie and jeans and heads down to answer it.

Dylan's POV:
I open the door and see Jennifer(J's mom)
"Hey Dylan nice to see ya" she says pulling me in for a hug.
"I missed you, how was your flight?" I ask
"Good where's my boy?" She asks. I turnaround and see Jackson coming down in a pair of sweats and my grey Columbia hoodie. He looks adorable. He walks over wrapping his arm around my waist. I smile kissing his temple and moving away so his mom can hug him.
Jackson's POV:
"I missed you so much Jackson, he's taking care of you right? She said nodding her head towards Dylan's
"Yes of course mom he's the best thing that ever happened to me" I say and smile big. She just hugs me and kisses my cheek. I grab her suitcase and place it by the couch. I then go sit next to Dylan holding his hand.

2hrs later:
Jackson's POV:
We've just been chilling around the house watching movies. I've been cuddling Dylan while my mom and him were talking. My mom loves Dylan and I'm so glad. Then I remember we have to get going cause I'm going to meet my father aka Shawn Mendes!!!!
I get up from Dylan and pull him up. He looks confused but just laughs at my sudden excitement. He just hugs me trying to calm me.
Finally everyone is ready and we call an Uber to the governors Ball. I'm so excited and we also seeing post Malone and someone else I forget the name though I'm just too exited about Shawn.
We get into the Uber and before I know it we are at the concert. I run out of the Uber and jump up and down. Then I wait for Dylan to come out of the car and I jump on him wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He smiles and moves forward connecting our lips. The kiss gets heated but suddenly my mom pulls us apart. I get down from Dylan but jump on his back. He grabs my legs and we start walking time for an amazing day.

After concert.

Dylan's POV:
We just got back from the concert. Jackson was asleep on my shoulder I picked him up and we went inside. His mom turned on Netflix and out on insidious chapter 3. I take off my shoes and take Jackson's shoes. I lay go on the couch and take off his jacket. I look up to see his mom looking at us in awe.
"You guys are so cute omg" she says coming to sit on the couch. I take off my coat and lay on the couch pulling Jackson into me cuddling him. Let me mention we pulled the couch into a bed so there's room. We were all sitting on the couch Jackson was still asleep so he didn't know about the cake and food coming yet.
Just then the doorbell rings and Jennifer goes to answer it bringing in the cake and food. I wake up Jackson and he smiles kissing me. We eat our food and soon it's time for cake and gifts. I put candles on with the numbers 2 and 0 and light them.  We sing happy birthday and Jackson blows out the candles

"GIFT TIME!" I scream and Jackson laughs. His mom hands him a bag and inside is a Shawn mendes concert shirt from today. He squeals and I laugh handing him a box and also a bag. He opens it and inside the box is a chain that has I love you my prince on it. He gasps and hugs me tightly kissing my lips over and over. I laugh and hold his neck melting into he kiss. His mom clears her throat and laughs. We pull apart and then Jackson opens the bag and inside is the new Columbia sweater I got from school the last day. He squeals and hugs me tight.
"Thank you so much baby I love you". Jackson says and kisses my cheek.
"I love you too my baby, happy birthday" I reply kissing his lips.
After that we just cuddle on the couch for a bit and head up to bed saying goodnight to his mom.
Once in bed I hug Jackson close to my chest.  He  kisses me and it quickly gets heated. Jackson climbs on top of me and starts grinding on Me. I moan and kiss his neck sucking down hard. That's definitely gonna leave a mark.  Next thing I know we are both in boxers. Jackson continues to rub against me and it's killing me. I flip is over and kiss down his stomach. We're now left wearing nothing. I kiss his side and bite gently on his hip making him squirm. I flip him so that he's laying on his stomach and slowly push into him. He groans and I kiss his shoulder to calm him.
After about 30-40 minutes we relieve ourselves at the same time and now we are back into boxers and he's cuddling me. I kiss his cheek.
"Happy birthday baby" I say kissing his forehead.
"Thank you Baby I love you so much" have a good sleep. Jackson replies.
"I love you too babyboy" night my prince.

Hey sorry updating was a bit late I'm babysitting my cousin but I took time while she's playing to write this hope you enjoy. ❤️❤️