Surprise Babyboy

Dylan's POV:
Jackson's been going through a lot of stress lately and he's still upset about what happened with his sister. The message she sent a few days ago. So I wanna surprise him today. Right now he's still asleep so I grab my coat and call an Uber to the local flower shop. I grab the roses and come back to the house. I hear the shower running so J must be in there.

I grab a vase and fill it half way up with water. I remove the flowers from the package and place them into the vase. I also got him chocolate while I was out. I know you guys may think this stuff is related to Valentine's Day but these aren't the only surprises. There's more.

I hear footsteps on the stairs and see Jackson  walking down shirtless and in sweatpants. His hair is damp and he looks so adorable. He notices the roses and chocolates on the table and smiles walking over to me.

He hugs me tightly and I place a kiss on his forehead. Time for part 2 of the surprise date I've planned...

"Morning babyboy" I whisper lifting his chin up giving him a kiss.
"Go get ready I have a surprise for you"
He looks confused but says "okay babe" 
He gives me one last kiss and goes upstairs to get ready.
I got reservations at our favourite Italian restaurant he has no idea so I hope he loves the surprise. He deserves it so much.

Jackson's POV:
I'm not too sure what my boy is up to. He told me to get ready but what do I wear. What is he planning?
"Babe, come here for a minute" I yell and see him come upstairs. He must have noticed how distraught I am cause he comes over and hugs me.
"What's wrong baby?" He asks kissing my forehead
"I don't know what to wear, help me?" I reply smiling at him
He smiles and goes over to our dresser picking me out black jeans and my WILD hoodie from my old clothing line. He hands it to me and I go to the bathroom to change and fix my hair. When I come out I see he changed into jeans and his grey Columbia hoodie. He knows I love when he wears it cause it's warm when I hug him. I mean his hugs are always the best but that sweater is really soft. He places his phone down on the table.
"This surprise is special so we can't take our phones okay angel?"
I nod going to give him a kiss. He grabs my waist as I grind my hips against his. We break the kiss and Dylan smiles.
"You ready to go?" He asks
"Definitely lets go baby" I say
Since it's nice out we wanted to walk.
About 15 minutes of walking and Dylan tells me to close my eyes. I question it but still close them. I feel him wrap an arm around my waist as he guides me to wherever it is we are going.
"Okay open" he says

I open my eyes and see we are outside of Dylan and I's favourite Italian restaurant.
"thank you so much baby" I say hugging him tightly

Dylan's POV:
I'm so glad Jackson likes the first surprise. We just ordered. I got the lasagna with garlic bread and babe got spaghetti and meatballs. We also got an order of garlic breadsticks to share. Once or food arrives we eat and talk about where we want to travel next. Once we find us I pay and we walk back to the house. What Jackson doesn't know is I got Zack and Brae to set up blankets and pillows and have Netflix ready. Once I open the door I see they also put rose petals everywhere and lit candles. I got stuff to make ice cream sundaes and they set that up as well. Jackson sees this jumps into my arms hugging me.

"I love you so much Dylan" he says
"I love you more angel" "let's go make sundaes"
We kiss and I carry Jackson over to the couch and sit him down. We grab our bowls and fill them with ice cream then we load on our toppings and enjoy them while we watch our first movie which is the nun. About 30 minutes into the movie we have finished our sundaes and had the bowls on the table. We were snuggling and there was a jump scare and Jackson flinched back. While doing this he also rubbed against my crotch. I bite my lip gently.
We haven't had sex for about 2 weeks so I want it badly and I know he feels the same. I pause the movie and Jackson rolls over confused. I kiss him and he deepens it instantly. Jackson crawls on top of me and rubs his hips into mine. I groan softly moving my hips up. It feels so good and I can't hold back any longer. I grab his hand and lead him up to the bedroom. He lays on the bed and I go next to him. He gets on top of me sitting on my lap. I remove his shirt and remove mine.

Jackson's POV:
Things are getting really heated right now and I'm loving it. It's been so long since we've done anything and I need this more than anything. I kiss down Dylan's chest and remove his jeans. I start to palm him through his boxers causing his to moan loudly.
"J-Jackson stop teasing" he groans flipping us over so he's on top. He removes his boxers and removes my jeans and boxers as well. He peeps me and pushes into me. I whimper.
"Faster babe" I groan
He moves faster and I close my eyes. Soft moans are leaving both of us and It feels so good.

30 minutes later

Dylan's POV;
I keep pushing into Jackson hard and I feel my stomach tighten.
"Babe I'm gonna-" I moan but before I finish my sentence I release inside of him. He releases with a groan. I pull out of him and we clean up. We both put on boxers and sweats and I cuddle him wrapping the blanket around us.
"This day was amazing I love you" Jackson says kissing me.
"I'm so glad you liked it I had the best time with you. I love you so much"
We share a few more kisses and drift off to sleep.

I hope you guys liked this chapter I made it extra long to make up for the few days I didn't update I apologize for that I had homework to catch up on