Physical and Mental Torture

"Come on now, you'll hurt yourself if you'd continue doing that~" Izuku grinned and slowly approached the ash blonde- haired male who is currently kicking and wriggling trying to break free.

"I said shut up, you fucker!" Bakugou snarled at Izuku's face clearly not getting the ordeal of it all and the fact that he won't be able to escape.

Izuku raised both his hands in the air as if surrendering, "Okay, okay, calm down would ya?! But ya' know, it'll be lonely in here if I don't speak...and the fact that the others are taking so long just to get here clearly annoys me...man, we're they lost? Oh no, no. Maybe they just took a detour or something..." Izuku started mumbling while pacing back and forth.

"What are ya' all up to?" Bakugou 'calmly' asked, he took the advantage of Izuku's rambling to get him the information that's needed.

Izuku stopped in his tracks surprised by Bakugou's sudden change  of attitude, he smirked fingers placed on his chin as if in deep thought. 'He thought, he'd get the upperhand if he'll know what we planned on doing? Well... that's where he's clearly mistaken'

He sighed.

"Hmm...well, Shigaraki said they have something to do... that's after they kidnap- I mean took you, kidnapped sounds awful, yeah?" He sighed again. "Well as much as I despise it being the one to look after you for a moment, I have nothing else that's better to do. I mean after all this is my secret base! If they'd let you be at the bar I'm sure the her-" He let out a sound similar to gagging. "He...roes..." The word rolled bitterly at his tongue.
"They would immediately track the place down... I'm sure that's what the spy said-" He did not get to finish what he's saying when he heard a 'clicked' sound coming from the door.

"Thank goodness they're here..." He turned his attention towards the door.

Bakugou's eyes shifted from Izuku to the door, he narrowed his eyes to adjust and to see who's or who're coming. His breath hitched and his body stiffened when the light caught the figure of the man he once saw and will never forget.

"Yo, Shigaraki! Took you long enough..." Izuku greeted and waved, but obviously feigning the warm welcome.

The man walked sluggishly towards Izuku and scratched his neck in annoyance.

"You've been running your big mouth again, weren't you?" The man who's name was stated- Shigaraki made his way on to the vacant seat besides Izuku and sits himself.

Izuku groaned, " Well he asked me! Besides, it's not like he will not know what happened eventually. I get to give you a favor of not explaining longer."

"Since you took the liberty of explaining, why not spoil everything yourself, kiddo?" A man with a hat, dressed like a professional magician-spoke voice signifying a hint of taunting.

Izuku chuckled, "What's with the attitude Mr. Compress? Angry that I d-"

"Both of you, that's enough!" Now, a figure standing beside Tomura spoke, silencing the bickering of the two. Izuku merely pouted and Mr. Compress simply shrugged. Tomura raised a hand towards the Warp Guy, "Calm yourself, Kurogiri." He stated.

"We don't want our guest to be scared, right, Ba.ku.gou Kat.su.ki?" He stated each syllable of his name, eyes immediately landed onto the boy.

Bakugou remained silent although his eyes speaks every word that he wants; eyes burning with disdain towards the Hand Guy. A sudden whirring electrical sound filled the entire room and Bakugou whipped his head to the side, seeing a medium sized television.

"Now, here's a small clip of U.A's public apology..."

Bakugou watched the machine. His teacher- Shota Aizawa and Principal's face- Principal Nezu immediately appeared.

The air around them seemed to be heavy as they started speaking, "We deeply apologized for the harm that was caused for the 27 students, it's all our negligence and unpreparedness that resulted to all of that. We are truly sorry." They bowed extending their apologies to all.

"What about all the students' parents or relatives? Have they got any notifications of the current situation your U.A students is in? What sort of 'act' have you all did to decrease their worries that your school is without a doubt, safe?" One of the reporters asked seemingly putting extra pressure unto every words spoken.

Shota Aizawa on the other hand maintained his calm demeanor and answered, "We had been able to increase our hectic policy regarding the safety of the students, also reviewing the securities within the school grounds. This as it is, we'll continue to keep everything in order-" The television immediately turned black, silencing the room once again.

"Now, now. Why were they pressuring the heroes so badly?" Tomura spoke, clearly mocking the heroes.