~Hide and Seek~

This story starts off with Richie and Eddie running together in the woods. Richie was actually chasing Eddie, they were laughing as they ran.

Soon, Eddie stopped, wheezing he pulled out his inhaler. Richie smiled leaning against a tree as he watched the boy.

"Break?" Eddie said finally. Richie nodded "Sure." He sat down and Eddie sat next to him.

"Woo that was fun. Do you see everyone else?" Richie said looking around for the rest of the losers club. They had been playing hide and seek tag, Eddie shrugged and looked around, then, suddenly Bev popped out from behind a tree, Eddie got scared and wrapped his arms around Richie.

"Hey! You are supposed to be hiding and you are supposed to be seeking!" Bev said pointing at the two, then Bill walked over.

"Y-yea. Or a-are you guys j-just making o-out over h-here?" Bill said laughing a bit.

The entire losers club other than Richie and Eddie shipped the two. Eddie got annoyed but Richie actually liked it.

Eddie noticed Richie's arm around him so he stayed there with his arms around him. Mike and Stanley approached about a minute later.

"Guess that game's over." Stan said. Mike nodded, he sat down.

"Truth or Dare?" A voice behind them said. Eddie flinched making his grip around Richies waist tighter for a second. Richie laughed "Hey Ben." He said

Everyone nodded and sat down in a circle. "Okay who's going first?" Bev said.

Bill raised his hand "I'll go." (Bev much?) He looked at Eddie "Eddie truth or dare."

Eddie looked back at Bill "Dare." He said, Bill smiled as Bev leaned over and whispered a suggestion into his ear

"Okay ya!" He whispered to her, he looked at Eddie again "Okay, we- I d-dare you t-to make o-out with R-Richie for a straight mintue!" He said, Eddie went super Red, so did Richie.

"O-okay..." He said looking at Bill, then at Richie. "I mean, it's up to Richie, he's the one being kissed." He said

Richie nodded quickly "Yea I'm down for it." He said.

Eddie sat up and looked at Richie, he moved and sat on Richie's lap so he was looking right into his eyes.

"Ooo kinky" Mike said, Eddie looked over and laughed.

Bev got her phone out and so did Bill, they moved to the side of Richie and Eddie so they could film it. Eddie leaned closer to Richie as they started to record.

Richie laughed a bit and kissed Eddie very passionately. The kiss turned into a French kiss, Eddie went red as their toungs touched.

"KINKYYYYY" Ben said looking at the two kiss.

Soon the timer for one minute went off and Eddie pulled away from the kiss, he had gum in his mouth.

"You didn't have gum!" Bill said smiling that he didn't stutter once.

"I know, but Richie did." He said smiling as he chewed on the mint gum. Bev laughed.

"Ew y-you guys are gross!" Bill said. Stan was on the ground laughing with Bev a couple seconds later.

Richie was red as a tomato, Eddie was too. It was actually Eddie's first kiss, he was proud of it. He enjoyed it, not as much as Richie did, he sat there with a big smile on his face, his heart was racing and so was his mind. He didn't mind it. (A/N Heh, ya get it?)

Bev sat up out of breath Stan did soon. They were both crying of laughter, Eddie's watch bleeped and he sighed.

"Bye guys! See ya later..." He said jogging away.

"Bye Eddie!" Richie said before anyone else could say anything.

Everyone said bye and Eddie walked home, after a couple minutes Richie walked up behind Eddie and put his hand over his eyes.

"Guess who?" He said. Eddie turned around and looked at Richie before he leaned in and kissed him. He hadn't noticed everyone standing behind Richie. Once Richie pulled away EvErYoNe started to laugh, Eddie laughed at himself. He left and walked to his house, Richie followed and since Eddie's mum was home he decided it was a good idea to crawl though Eddie's window.

Eddie sat on his bed and looked at Richie "Idiot..." He whispered as Richie fell though the window.

Richie stood up and sat next to Eddie, he looked at him before looking around the room.

"ITS SO FUCKING HOT IN HERE!" He said taking off his shirt. Eddie blushed but he took off his shirt to for some dumbass reason.

Soon Richie's arms were wrapped around Eddie as they were asleep.