~Flowers~

It was just a normal day for Eddie. He sat under a tree reading a book before a yellow flower caught his attention, he crawled over and picked it. He sat down against the tree and picked the petals He loves me, he loves me not Eddie repeated in his head as the took each petal off and dropped it on his lap.

What he didn't notice is his friend Richie walking over, Eddie finished pulling the flower apart and looked up to see Richie looking down at him in the tree he was sitting against.

"Richie! You scared me!" He said brushing the pastel yellow petals away and throwing the stem aside. Richie laughed a bit, he jumped down and sat next to the smaller boy "Well sorry! I just came from fucking your mum and I saw you here on the way home!" He said.

Eddie looked away from Richie "Shut up Trashmouth." He said trying not to let Richie look into his eyes. Richie crawled around Eddie trying to look at him.

Eddie giggled a bit and Richie gave up and laid on his back and looked at the clouds.

Eddie sighed "Come on Richie! You mad at me?" He said smiling. Richie tried not to look at him he just adored his freckles, he adored everything about him, he didn't think he would ever like him back, soon Eddie layed next to him. After a minute or two Eddie looked at the boy he loved, he admired his curls and big glasses. He smiled and blushed when Richie looked at him.

Eddie rolled over and started to pick more flowers. He started to pick the petals again and said "He loves me, he loves me n-" he was interrupted by noticing he had said the words out loud.

"Who are you doing that for?" Richie said also laying on his stomach. Eddie looked over quickly "Uhhhhhh...I'm not saying." He said before going red.

Eddie layed on his back and sighed, he continues and ends on he loves me. Eddie smiled and threw the stem aside but ended up putting the petals in Richie's hair. Richie laughed as he tried to get the blue and yellow petals out of his hair.

Eddie took the opportunity and started taking them out himself which resulted in Eddie sitting on Richie's back. Once he got all of them out he sat next to Richie and played with his hair. Richie didn't mind it, he liked seeing Eddie happy.

After a couple of silence Eddie layed down and Richie stared at him. "Uh Richie. Do you mind?" Eddie said blushing faintly. Richie laughed "Sorry." He said, he couldn't help but notice Eddie blush, he blushed too.

Eddie looked over at Richie and sat up "Hey Rich?" He said. Richie looked at him and sat up too "Yea Eds?..."

Eddie found himself leaning towards Richie. He tried to get himself to stop but Richie took the opportunity and pressed his lips against Eddie's.

Eddie went a dark red and so did Richie. Richie placed a hand on Eddie's shoulder as the small boy deepend the kiss.

Eddie didn't really know what he was doing but he liked it. He loved it, his first kiss, It definitely wasn't Richie's but it was his first with a guy.

They both pulled away smiling, Eddie looked into Richie's eyes "I was gonna say, I like you more tha-"

"More than a friend?-" Richie interrupted. Eddie nodded as he got lost in Richie's eyes, "-yea me too." He said before pulling Eddie into another soft kiss.