~Fixed~

After a long day of school Eddie and Richie walk to Eddie's house. Richie goes to his hell hole- correction, house, nope, still hell hole. Eddie decided to take a short nap, more like a four hour one.

He sleeps peacefully under his big comfy covers, then Richie barges in though his open window.

"Eddie...Eds...Spaghet." he said shaking him to wake up "Help meeee!" He said.

Eddie woke up slowly, the sunlight blinding him "What?" He said rolling over to look at Richie.

"I got hurt...help me..." He said pointing to a couple of cuts on his cheek. "Wow, those must hurt, he said reaching up and touching one of the many cuts, Richie moved his head "Ow that hurts!" He said.

Eddie up "Okay sorry, the stuff is downstairs...follow me." He said getting up and walking out of the room.

Richie follows slowly "So, how'd it happen?" Eddie said as he walks down the stairs slowly.

"How'd what happen?" Richie asked almost forgetting why he was there. "The cuts." Eddie said laughing a bit.

"Oh...my mom..." He said, Eddie looked down "Oh...well, sorry..." Eddie said.

"It's fine she got mad and threw a bottle at me I'll be fine..." He said sitting on the table as Eddie grabbed a first aid kit from under the sink. He stood in front of Richie and put ointment and bandages on the cuts.

He sighed softly "Okay...there." he said quietly "All fixed..." He said smiling.

"Thanks Eds..." Richie said smiling. "Anything to help a friend..." He said

In the back of Eddie's mind he thought friend...friend... could we ever be more than friends? Eddie ignored the question and looked into Richie's eyes.

Richie looked at Eddie and smiled a bit. He placed a hand on Eddie's shoulder.

Eddie kept looking at Richie, he didn't know what was going on but he leaned twords Richie, he noticed what he was doing and stopped for a second when they were almost touching lips.

"Richie..." He said quietly "Yes Eddie Bear?" He replied quickly.

"I love you." He said before Kissing him softly, Richie deepend the kiss and Eddie wrapped his arms around Richie's waist. Richie got off the table and lifted Eddie and sat him on the table instead.

After a couple of seconds that felt like minutes that felt like hours Richie pulled away "Eddie...I love you too..." He said before hearing a car outside.

They both looked over quickly "Mom's home..." Eddie whispered softly.

"Go out the back door." He said as Richie headed for the stairs. He ran to the back door and pulled it open ""Bye Eddie." He said before running off, closing the door behind him.

Eddie waved and quickly went to the fridge and acted like he was getting a glass of milk. Eddie's mom walked in "Hey Eddie bear, I'm gonna make dinner soon." She said walking to the couch.

"Okay mommy." He said before running upstairs and to his room. He sat on his bed and blushed, he sighed and layed down.