~Shy~

Eddie hides his face as he walks into school, almost as if he was a new kid. In reality he was hiding from the Bowers gang, Richie catches up to Eddie at his locker. When Eddie sees him he flinched so badly it was like he was about to get hit by something.

"Woah there!" Richie said pulling Eddie into a hug "Calm down."

Eddie nods quickly "Sorry, I thought you were Henry." He said hugging back.

"Are you ok? You seem like you are a whole new person! You seem so shy..." Richie asked.

Eddie looked up at him "I'm fine...just scared." He said.

"Henry and them beat me up yesterday, I feel terrified, I was in so much pain Richie." He said, resulting in Richie hugging Eddie tighter "I'll protect you... don't worry..." He said noticing some bruises on the boys arms and legs.

"Okay well let's get to class." Eddie said pulling away from the hug.

"How's about we skip?" Richie suggested. Eddie shrugged "Eh sure why not? As long as I don't have to see that bitch Henry." He said.

Richie started to walk twords the doors to the school and Eddie followed. "Where we going?" Eddie asked looking up at Richie.

"Quarry!" Richie said running to his bike, Eddie just walked. They rode their bikes to the quarry and Richie started to take off his clothes, he noticed Eddie looking over the edge.

"You ok Eddie?" Richie said taking off his socks and walking next to him. Eddie nodded "Yea...yea I'm fine."

He took off his clothes to where he was just in his boxers. His palms got sweaty and his breathing quickened. Richie held his hand "You'll be ok. I'll go with you!" He said smiling.

Eddie forced a smile "O-okay..." He said. "On three..one...two-"

"WAIT!" Eddie said "I uh need to te-" "THREE!" Richie yelled jumping in still holding Eddie's hand

Eddie didn't know what was happening but all he could feel was his face getting hot then his body smacking the water. Eddie swam to the surface quickly "Now what did you want to tell me?" Richie said, Eddie swam over to Richie "I uhhhhhh" Richie held Eddie's hands in his as he speaked.

"I...I...I..." Eddie couldn't speak "You are so shy today!" Richie said laughing. He pulled Eddie into a hug "If you won't tell me anything I will. I love you Eddie." He said, Eddie looked up at him "Wait really?"

"Yea!" Richie said smiling. He looked into his eyes "I don't wanna be your friend..." He said, Eddie furrowed his eyebrows "Huh?"

"I was saying, I don't wanna be your friend...I wanna kiss your lips..." He said before kissing Eddie softly.

Eddie pulled away "I love you too..." He said before kissing him again, he placed a hand on Richie's face.

They both stayed there in the cold water both never wanting to leave each other again