12.

I wiped off the counter tops as Grayson stumbled into the kitchen heading to the fridge for another beer. I could tell he had so much on his mind and all he was trying to do was drink it away.

"Grayson, you've had enough" I said softly as I walked over lifting him up straighter and helping him to the kitchen chair.

The guys have all left except for ethan, they all got pretty wasted.

"Don't tell me when iv had enough, you're not my mom" he spit.

I was taken back at first and i wanted to lash out at him but my mind changed quickly as ethan came walking into the kitchen giving me a sympathetic look.

"Hey, no need to talk to her that way bro, she's just trying to help you, now come on let's get you to bed"

Ethan's arm wrapped around him as he guided grayson to our shared bedroom. I had no idea why he's starting to turn into an asshole, iv done everything a wife could possibly do.

I make him dinner, and clean his house, I do his laundry, I support him in every way possible, and I love him unconditionally. What more could I do? Or maybe it just wasn't enough for him anymore.

I decided to walk out on the porch to get some fresh air and clear my mind. It's like ever since we've moved into this house everything has gone down hill.

Me and Grayson use to do so much together, we always went on adventures and traveled and fell so in love, then we got married and decided it was time to settle in a home and talk about our future. Now it feels like it might have happened so fast, and it's scaring him.

I was brought out of my thoughts as the door opened revealing a some what sober ethan. I could tell by the look in his eyes he was feeling a little tipsy causing a small laugh to leave my lips.

He walked over sitting next to me as he let out a deep breath.

"He didn't mean that, he's just drunk"

I nodded because for some reason they both always try to make excuses for the other ones actions.

"You don't have to keep defending him ethan, I know he's a good person, and even good people lose themselves sometimes and that's okay" I mumbled as i looked up meeting eyes with his.

I wanted to look away so bad, but I felt so caught up in them, like I was in a day dream lost in his eyes. Those beautiful Hazel eyes.

My heart began to pick up as his hand rubbed up my arm and shoulder and he stopped below my chin as he softly rubbed it back and forth, not daring to take his eyes off of me. His lips parted as he moved closer to me just inches away from my lips. Apart of me wanted to so bad, but I knew I couldn't,  but I couldn't move, I felt like I was under his spell.

"If only you were mine Morgan"

Hey guys, I wont be able to update till Monday because I'm going on vacation with my family. Thank you so much for all the support on this book. I have SO many twists and exciting stuff planned for it that I can't wait to share with you. I hope you guys have a safe and wonderful weekend. ♡♡♡♡