Chappy Six : My Drakey is in Danger

'about us ..?'

'owh yeah , about that .. ahm really I don't know what to say .. ahm .. you hurt me so damn much Drake .. and I don't think I'll forgive you so quick I need time to think .. and I think I need some space ..'

'I understand ..:-('

and then there's a moment of silence ..

'there ..! that's my unit ..'

'o-okay ..'

and then I get out from the car and walk straight to the door ..

'Goodnight Cassie Baby ..'

I heard he said and then drove off ..

'goodnight Drakey ..'

I whispered ..

~•~•~•~•~ 2 days later ~•~•~•~•~

*tic-toc- tic-toc*

'hmm .. be quite I'm still sleeping ..'

*tic-toc- tic-toc*

'I said be quite ..'

I yelled and throw my alarm clock to no where ..

*ring-ring-ring*

I throw my phone too .. what the ..! then I cover my face with a pillow .. my phone keeps on ringing and I don't care .. tsk .. I want to sleep again ..

*ding-dong*

'sheems .. so many disturbance .. hmm ..'

*ding-dong*

'arggg ..'

I get up and open the god damn door ..

'What ..?'

'Cassie ..? your like a Crazy Lady out there walking in the streets ..'

I snap out ..

'Carrie ..?'

'gosh ..! Cassie .. why aren't you picking up your phone ..?'

'cause I thought it was just an alarm ..!'

'tsk .. Drake is in the hospital ..'

'yeah b --- WHAT ..?? Drake ..? Why ..?'

'I think it was his kidney ..? I guess ..? he was drunk yesterday and then the last day and Viola his in the hospital ..'

'I need to go ..'

so I take a shower and get dressed and put some light make up and so I'm ready to go ..

'let's go ..?'

'okay ..'

~•~•~•~•~ Hospital ~•~•~•~•~

'Cassie ..?'

'Maegan ..? how's Drake ..?'

'he need to undergo an operation .. a kidney transplant .. and he need to transfer Chicago cause the equipments here are not enough for the operation to be successful ..'

'well then what's the problem ..?'

'he don't want to .. he don't want to leave you here .. he want to stay with you .. he truly loves you Cassie ..'

'I need to talk to him ..!'

she just nod ..

I opened the door and slowly walk close to him .. my heart want to stop beating ..
he slowly opened his eyes and look in my direction ..

'hey ..! are you okay ..?'

'Cassie ..?'

he then slowly sit and I helped him ..

'you need to undergo operation Drake .. you don't need to worry about me .. I will wait for you okay ..? just promise me that you will be strong ..'

I want to cry but I can't I need to be strong too for him ..

'no I do---

'shhh .. Drakey ..! I love you , I always do .. yeah you hurt me but I realize if I were you I will do the same thing too .. and a part of it is my fault anyway .. cause  I didn't tell you about my twin .. I now forgive you for what you did ..! I love you okay ..? so please .. do it even just for me ..?'

'but ---

'please ..? Drakey ..?'

'o-okay .. I will ..'