Chappy Five : Jealous Me ?

*knock-knock-knock*

'Brandy ..? hello ..?'

seconds later the door cracked open ..

'hey Cassie the Crazy ..!'

'hahaha .. okay I need you to come with me to meet my twin sister ..'

'it's a date ..?'

'fuck off  Brandy .. it's not .. eww I won't go on a date with you ever hahaha .. so will you ..?'

'why me ..? you have some people coming with you ..'

he said referring to the two people behind me ..

'they're partners .. and it's in the café de couple .. and it's our favorite .. so I assume that you will come with me ..'

I said with my lips pouted ..

'okay , okay Cassie the Crazy .. come in and wait for me in the living room .. I will just change for a sec ..^_^'

I let Maegan and Drake sit in the living room and I followed Brandon upstairs to help him with his outfit for the day .. did I mention that Brandon is a gay ..? yeah his a gay and I think everyone knows it the way he walks and the way he talks ..

'ahm Cassie ..? that guy is your ex-soon to be your husband right ..?'

'yeah ..'

'you're lucky cause his cute and handsome ..;-)'

'yucks .. eww Brandy your gross that's already in the past and if you want him you can go get him ..'

and he ran to catch me cause his annoyed .. hahaha :-D he doesn't want to be called Brandy tho :-D

and I went downstairs running and hide myself behind Maegan .. and I think he didn't saw me ..

'where's Cassie ..? cause I want to kiss her little ass and rip his neck together with his throat ..'

he said teasingly ..

'we'll be late .. come on ..'

Drake said with his cold voice and get out from the house ..

'oh-kay .. let's go ..?'

'we're not done yet little bitch ..'

I just make face :-P and followed Maegan ..

~•~•~•~•~•~• Café de Couple ~•~•~•~•~•~

'C-Cassie ..?'

I turned around to see her ..

'C-Carrie ..?'

and I stood up to give her a hug ..

'please sit down ..!'

'thanks ..'

and then so go on .. we talk and drink our frap. tease Brandon and laugh except Drake ..

'ahm guys ..? I need to go ..!'

Maegan said .. I just nod and Maegan left .. but Drake stayed ..
I raised a brow at him and he just shrug ..

'let him stay Cassie the Crazy ..!'

Brandon said in a bitchy tone ..

'tsk ..'

and again Carrie and I talk and cry in the same time knowing that we parted long period of time .. I miss her .. we have so many similarities .. our face , obviously .. but when I looked beside me .. Brandon and Drake talks and laugh ..

'hey .. what is it all about ..?'

'nothing sweety ..'

Brandon said with a smirk ..

'oh-kay ..'

when Carrie and I were talking .. I got distracted with the boys beside me .. they are laughing .. tsk .. never mind them Cassie ..

~•~•~•~•~ 5 minutes later ~•~•~•~

we said our farewell and part our ways to our individual homes ..

when only me and Drake are in the car cause Brandon have something to buy so only the two of us left in the car .. it's a moment of silence when someone called at his phone ..

'oh hello Brandon ..?'

Brandon ..? tsk .. that gay is a bitch .. joke even though his a bitch I still love him for being my friend .. :-D

'yeah -- okay -- okay -- bye ..!'

and he hung up ..

'you're getting along with each other do you ..?'

'his funny though ..'

and he smile .. really ? he smiled ..? tsk .. fuck you Drake .. >~<

'tsk ..'

'jealous ..?'

'jeal -- what ..? no , I'm happy for the both of you I swear I do .. tsk ..'

I said in a sarcastic way .. am I ..? no Cassie your not jealous okay ..? your not .. tsk .. maybe I am but no .. hmp ..