Chappy Three : My Twin Sister

*knock-knock-knock*

'yes ..?'

'ahm Cassie ? it's me Maegan .. Drake told me that you're here so I came over to see you again .. can I come inside ..?'

'yes why not ..? hahaha :D!'

then she came in .. and hugged me .. and I hugged her back , because why not .. I miss this girl too .. Maegan is Drake's younger sister .. and she's my friend .. close one ..

'ahm .. how you doin' ..?'

'fine .. you ..? you look amazing .. a hot chick walking in the street aye ..! hahaha :D ..!'

'you look happy ..'

'I am always happy , haha , why would you say so ..?'

'instinct ..!'

'girls , hahaha :D ..!'

'honestly I'm here to talk to you ..'

'we are now talking .. aren't we .
? hahaha ..'

'a serious one , can we ..?'

I shrug

'ahm .. yeah ..'

'I'm here to talk about Drake .. you know month ago he got a kidney failure .. he drunk too many alcohol since that day happened'

'why are you telling me this?'

'because he don't want us to take care of him , he don't want to undergo operation and the doctors already warned him that his kidney might fail him, he would die anytime if he'll continue this bad routine! he won't allow us to take care of him because he only wants you!'

'that's impossible Maegan .! his mad at me cause he thinks that I'm cheating on him ..'

and I rolled my eyes ..

'yeah and that was before cause he thought that it was youn! but truth is it was your twin sister Carrie ..'

'WHAT ..?! don't lie to me Maegan, just because your brother is dying you'll bring my dead sister so I could take care of your brother .. that's bullshit because Carrie ..? she's dead .. she died at the age of 6 because of a brain cancer .. it's impossible that he saw my twin sister ..! maybe he just said it to have an excuse cause he realized it wasn't me .. tsk ..!'

'no Cassie it was the truth ! when your parents died someone adopted Carrie and cured her and after that her Foster parents told her about you .. and she's looking for you .. she actually asked Drake ..'

I stood up and walked straight to Drake's room and after opening it I immediately locked the door behind me so that Maegan couldn't follow ..

what the ..? this room is a mess .. what happened ..? all the things are everywhere even the pillows are on the ground and then I saw him standing infront at the window ..

'I must assume that she told you something ..!'

he said with a sad tone ..

'why didn't you tell me about my twin ..?'

'because I didn't know that you have one .. you didn't tell me ..'

and he turned around to face me and walked closer to me ..

'sorry .. I think it was you cause your way too similar ..!'

his hands are on my shoulders and he lean his face closer to me ..

I cleared my throat and pushed him away from me ..

'where is she ..? I need to know where is my twin ..'

'sorry for everything Cassie , sorry for what I did please forgive me , please ..'

and by that he kissed me ..

I slapped him hard straight in his face .. I don't care if he has kidney failure  ..

'don't you dare kiss me like nothing happened ..! you said we're done and we're totally done .. I need to know where is my sister Drake ..!'

I yelled and a tear ran down on my cheek ..
he just sits on his bed and he held his head .. I hear sobs from him .. his crying ..? well fuck him ..

'I don't have time for this .. tsk ..!'

and I'm now trying to unlock the door but I feel a hand in my waist ..

'please baby .. give me another chance and I promise I won't do it again ..!'

I faced him and take his hands away from my waist ..

'where is my sister ..? and after that we'll talk about us ..!'

'she gave me her number when I ----

'give me her number ..'

'I misplaced my phone ..'

I looked around .. shit .. we have a lot of things to do ..

'let's clean your room and look for your phone ..'

'o-okay ..'

and we started cleaning and at the same time looking for his phone ..