Chapter 1

Harper's POV
Today is adoption day! Yay! I'm really not that excited because i know that I'm never gonna get adopted! Only because I haven't been since I was two or three years old.
"OI! You! Brat!" One of the older girls shouted at me.
"What?!" I replied not turning around.
"Turn around brat!" She said again.
"What if I don't Lucy?!" I shouted at Lucy. She didn't have that much of a mean name considering she was extremely rude and mean!
"I will punch you round the face so hard that you get knocked out, so then you can't get adopted!!" Lucy shouted back. I only turn around because I really want to get adopted this year!
"Now what?" I asked. Lucy started walking up to me.
"Get dressed Ms wants to see you. Oh and make sure you look nice!" She said and walked off.
Great I have to see Ms Oakley! I hate having to see her, she always abuses me when I do have to see her!
I got dressed into this:

Great I have to see Ms Oakley! I hate having to see her, she always abuses me when I do have to see her!I got dressed into this:

I love this top and jacket. But I'm not overly keen on the skirt. I start heading to Ms Oakley's office. Once I get to her door I knock on it.
Knock knock
"Get in here now you little brat!" Ms Oakley shouted through the door.
"So today is adoption day!" She carried on. "Are you hoping to get adopted?"
I nod my head yes.
"Well all I'm going to say is good luck." Ms Oakley said.
"Thanks!" I replied
That was the nicest thing I had heard from Ms Oakley ever!
I walk out of her office and get I the line of my age group. (I also have anxiety). I was at the back. I started to hear some of the girls scream but I didn't know why mainly because I was at the back of the line but also because I am shorter than most 17 year olds. Then the line started to get shorter because the adults were asking to speak with other girls to get to know them.

Sorry it's not that long! I hope you enjoyed I'll try to upload every day and pls comment and vote! Also do you want me to put y/n (your name) or stick to Harper? Comment what you want!
Byeeeee!!!!!