"the other dimension" chapter 2

"I saw, I saw how your family was murdered Gillian'' I said with a gulp. it was 4 AM, I was In my room, laying down underneath the bed, I was all alone and I could feel a shadow coming towards me. It whispered ''I,i,i know what happened, I know how trenched you feel, come with me.....'' as she spoke I felt pain in my chest,like glass going through it ''GO AWAY'' I screamed, as I shouted I felt the shadow coming closer and closer, until i could feel a wrecking ball of pain going through my whole body, as if I was paralyzed, I screamed and screamed and screamed as her voice became deeper and louder until she disappeared. my eyes opened, I was gazing at the wall, on the floor, I was covered in sweat, my clothes WET and scratches on my arm. ''it was a dream, it was a dream'' I mumbled. ''KAREN,KAREN,KAREN! are you okay? what was a dream? why are you all wet? why are you on the floor?'' Gillian and Brielle asked with panicked emotions. ''Gillian, Brielle, mom?'' I said breathlessly sitting up. ''Karen, are you okay? you were screaming and crying'' mom asked hesitantly.''I saw, I don't remember, something terrifying and painful'' I  said looking at the floor. my memory was erased, I couldn't remember why I was on the floor, pouring with sweat. ''your arm, honey?'' mom said. there were scratches and they were bleeding.  ''let me get some band-aids'' mom said. ''ahhhhh'' i sighed. within seconds I was sitting staring at  the blanket, what others eyes could tell. But i could see me, Gillian and Brielle going to school. Gillian was walking into her classroom, and suddenly the light flickers and the door shuts close. As if she's in another dimension, she sees her parents but falls to the ground, and when everything is back to normal she tragically brakes her hand. "Haaaam" i gasped. "Gillian,Gillan,GILLIAN!!!" I shouted.I couldn't see myself in my room anymore but in a dark, gloomy, weary, empty dimension that looked nothing like earth...........

Authors note:
Hey guys....so this is chapter two "the other dimension"  i really hope you like it!!!!! I'm trying to incorporate "stranger things" aspects into this series but make it completely different!!!! Hope you like it :)