4

Dekus p.o.v

Today was the day they were going to attack UA and take down all might,izuku hoped he'd get to see the hero that killed his mother and get revenge, he'd been a villain for ten years now and he was extremely powerful.The hero's called him and his partner shoto the top villain duo in Japan,a few years after he'd met shoto he'd changed his name to deku to finalise that he couldn't go back to his past."izuku hurry up" tomura called.Better hurry up,he quickly changed into his villain costume which consists of formal trousers,a white shirt,black gloves and one of those small wee black jacket things (I forget what they are called anyway here's a picture of dekus outfit because I am horrible at describing things )

Better hurry up,he quickly changed into his villain costume which consists of formal trousers,a white shirt,black gloves and one of those small wee black jacket things (I forget what they are called anyway here's a picture of dekus outfit because ...

Izuku then slipped 4 throwing knives into his jacket thing and walked out of his and shotos privet base which was located under the bar.when he got up to the bar he sat down in a chair beside shoto.Toga was sitting on a table in front of them and dabi was leaning agensed the door frame "Now that we're all here I'll run over the details of the plan for yous" tomura stated as he sat on the couch in front of the TV.Izuku had always found it a bit rude the way tomura never looked people in the eye when he talked to them but he never said any thing,"So come on then tell us" dabi said clearly irritated,izuku knew dabi wanted this over and done with since he and toga had a date later on and he believed that they were going to fail and get throw in jail. Toga just giggled "yeh come on" shoto groaned as he put his arm around deku ,shoto like his brother though they were going to fail the mission "shut up" tomura snaped "i was just about to start but yous two interrupted me" he wasn't going to and everyone knew it "Any way yous will sneak in round the back and then set fire to the building,then as the students are running out the front yous will attack them sound clear" "crystal" deku said as he hopped of the chair with a bored expression on his face "Can we go now" tomura rolled his eyes and told them to not to come back if Tey lost,deku told he that they probably would lose and that he'd see him in a few years , Kurogiri ,the ever loving mother figure of the league, told them to be careful earning a laugh "byeeeeeee" toga yelled as they walked though the portal Kurogiri created for them and then proceed to say "this was a good idea"

A few hours later

"This was a shit idea" yelled dabi as endeavor shot another flame at them.Right now they were running for there miserable little lives from 3 or 4 pro hero's.To sum up what lead them to this situation was that something had gone wrong with Kurogiris portal and they had landed out side a shopping centre(or for people not from the UK and Europe a mall) and dabi dared deku to burn it down 20 minutes toga said he could do it and shoto had snickered behind his palm,so much for the supportive boyfriend,deku told dabi he could do it and dabi told him to prove it.Deku was proud to say that he burned it down in 10 minutes,unfortunately hero's had recognised his purple fire from being part of the demons of hell and had notified the most powerful pro hero's I the area which turned out to be endeavor and all might, just there rotten luck.They had been fighting for hours and we're extremely tiered and sore.

Shotos p.o.v

"Fuck,fuck,fuck" deku yelled, l didn't bother looking back at him,just yelled "dear what's wrong now" in the most sarcastic tone I could muster at the moment "I have a knife sticking out of my foot,shoto that's whats wrong" he yelled back "you'll be fine, you've suffered though much worse" dabi shouted from the front of the group "yeah remember that time when that guy ,I forget his name, took a chunk of skin out of your back izuchan" toga yelled from dabis back,she had twisted her ankel in the fight earlier so dabi was carrying her."This acutely goes though my foot" deku moaned "I can see the tip,I'm going to die this time" toga just laughed at him while dabi snickered "hey shoto you've been quite quiet today" deku said as he now hopped alone beside us "I've just been thinking" i said as we rounded a corner the hero's a bit further behind then they were which was very suspicious "hey guys the hero's are stopping,somethings wrong" i said as I looked around then I smelt it,midnights sleeping gas "quick run" i yelled at izuku but noticed he was already asleep as was toga "shoto ,it must be affecting them more quickly than us because they are smaller" dabi said with a look of panic in his eyes.I felt myself getting sleepy and I collapsed on to the ground "shoto,shoto" i could hear dabi yelling but I still fell asleep

Later

I woke up with a start where were we.I noticed I was in a small grey room ani I was chained to a table,in tried using my quirk but I couldn't meaning these were quirk cancelling cuffs.A man came into the room,is quickly realised he was eraser head one of the project heroskar that thought at UA."Hello" he said,I grunted back at him not wanting to answer "Looks like your not going to answer my questions then I guess" i said sounding bored,like he didn't want to do this in the first place,"I don't really want to do this ether so I'll cut the questioning crap" here we go,we'll be shipped of to prison for life and I'll never see my darling deku again "we are starting a rehabilitation project here ato UA were we take in teenaged villains like your self and your friends and rehabilitat them into civilians and if we're lucky,since they will be mostly with the hero course,hero's" i looked at him wide eyed and then screamed "what!!!!"

_________________________________________________________________

Thank you so much for reading this.Sorry it took so long to write it but my friend was recently told that she might have cancer so it's been a worrying time but good news the actual story begins now I'm so happy I got this far all ready and with 100 views,to be honest when I started this is only hoped for at most 10 people to read this but instead my goal was ×10 I'm so happy 😄😄😄.anyway I'm going to try and update more quickly from now on soo like twice a week,I promise to do it if I can so anyway I hope you enjoy the story so far and as always comments are much appreciated

Bye