~Scene 4~

•Next Day•

Seven~ *wakes up sees that he is still on top of Ash*

Ash~ *lightly snores*

Seven~ *smirks and lightly kisses Ash's forehead before getting off of her and going to the kitchen only to see Zen already there* Hey Zen!

Zen~ *turns around and sees Seven* Hey! What ya' doing up this early?

Seven~ Hmm? 'I am confusion'(A/N: get it XD? No ok back to da story[its a meme]) *tilts his head to the side* What you mean?

Zen~ It's 7:22 in the morning. You usually wake up like around 3:26 in the afternoon. Are you good, bro? *chuckles*

Seven~ *Gasps playfully* Sir, you certainly right! It's is to early! Oh, how I have disappointed the Lord! _(he said it dramatically XD)_ (A/N: sorry if that offended anyone) Welp, "goodnight", Zen! *walks back towards his room*

Zen~ *chuckles* Yea, ok, "night" Seven!

                     •back in Seven's room•

Seven~ *cuddling with Ash while she is STILL asleep*

Ash~ *slowly wakes up and realizes that she os face-to-chest with Seven, while he has his arms wrapped around her torso _(also he is lightly snoring, which causes Ash to blush like crazy)_*

Seven~ H-honey Buddha C-chips *snore*

Ash~ *giggles and whispers* seven..

Seven~ *nothing _(except for his light snores)_*

Ash~ *giggles more* S-Seven

Seven~ *still nothing (A/N: Ash I think he dead. Honey call 911!) _(still snoring)_

Ash~ *bursts out laughing*

Seven~ *wakes up startled and looks down only to see that Ash is laughing like crazy**chuckles*Hey Ash!

Ash~ *stops laughing...kind of* H-Hey Lord S-Seven!

Seven~ *blushes* I have to warn you about something...

Ash~ What is it?

Seven~ I have to warn you that...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: HAHA! I left you with a cliffhanger XD! Please don't kill me! Anyways hope you enjoyed! ^^)

                                                             ~BA BAAM