~Scene 3~

•At Seven's place•

Ash~ *rings the doorbell*

Seven~ *Opens the door and looks down at Ash* Hiya Stranger! *smiles*

Ash~ *giggles* Hey!

Seven~ *let's Ash in and closes the door* Sooo... what do you want to do?

Ash~ Hmm... I don't know...

Seven~*snaps his fingers and looks up and then looks back down at Ash* How about we play Minecraft?

Ash~ Sure! *smiles*

Seven~ Alrighty then! *smiles, grabs Ash's hand and leads her to his room* Let me just look for the lap- HERE THEY ARE! *grabs 2 laptops and hands one to Ash and both sit on the bed and start playing*

•1 hour later//time~ 11:25 p.m.•

Ash~ HOW THE HELL?! HOW DID I NOT SEE THAT DAMN CREEPER?!? *glares angrily at the 'You died!' screen*

Seven~ *chuckles and looks at Ash* Ash calm down. Here. *takes Ash's laptop from her and turns it off, then closes the laptop* How about we just take a break? *smiles and turns off his laptop, then closes it*

Ash~*looks down and sighs* ok *looks up and smiles, then checks the time* I should be going now. Its getting pretty late now. *yawns and rubs both eyes*

Seven~*has a tint of pink on his cheeks* N-No! You can't it's already dark outside! *laughs nervously*

Ash~ Really? *looks out the window and sees that it is in-fact dark outside* Guess your right God Seven! *giggles*

Seven~ *face-palms and chuckles* Oooh My Gosh! *uncovers his face from his hand* This is why I love you! *tackles Ash in a bear hug*

Ash~ OoF *giggles* Love you too, Seven! *returns the hug*

Seven~ *has a smirk on his face and pretends to be asleep, and puts his weight on Ash's small figure**pretends to snore*

Ash~ *yelps* Seven! OI!! *slowly leans back because of the weight that is being put on her* Seven, come on! I can't keep you up! Your too heavy! *is finally laying on the bed with Seven on top of her**sighs* I hate you, you
dork..*starts playing with Seven's hair*

Seven~ *chuckles* You don't hate me. You looovvveeee Mmeeeeee~!

Ash~ *giggles* Your right!

_(a few minutes later both Seven and Ash fell asleep)_

///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\

(Hope u guys enjoyed it! ^^)

                                                    ~BA BAAM~