Be mine for ever.

Introduction.

" Love can make you
do anything ".

You would have definitely read many books about how heartbreaker have broken girl's heart . But , have you ever wondered what is there in heart of the heartbreaker?
Well here, is an insight in the heart of heartbreaker.

* Disclaimer: This is not a story for vulnerable people. I myself have cried endlessly while writing it. This is an emotional story. But if you are brave enough then go ahead and give it a try. *

" Marry me, Bright ", I love messing with her . since childhood I have been asking the same question every day to her in hope that one day , one beautiful day she will say yes. Taking in her silence as her way of consideration my heart jumped ten foots ahead of my hot body.

What? Oh that . Readers let me tell you I was born hot.It's fact.

Is this the beautiful day I have dreamt about in my dreams my entire life . Looking
around I found Mrs Bright pinching Mr Bright's right ear by the help of her long fingers and thumb. Father-in-law you have to improve your old ninja skills or be patient for few more minutes for those mouth-watering pancakes.I shook my head at him. He is still the same as always .In fact they both are .They are never getting older. Now you can tell from where I have got the idea of marriage.

Turning around I saw my little eleven years old brother-in-law coming down the stairs
from his bedroom rubbing his eyes in spider man's shorts and with a naked chest. I can see he's already following my
footsteps.

But,Batman is best . I snapped in my thoughts.

"A picture will last more ", he pushed himself in between her sister and me while smirking. Definitely my footsteps.

"Boy let me watch some television you know the thing behind you", And thats it
its made me fast and furious . I was sharing a moment with my soon to be wife.

I think it's time to show him who I am .I pointed my index finger accused ly at him.
"Brother-in-law is watching television worth it when your sister is saying yes to marrying me ", he grimaced at the word brother-in-law with pure disgust he whined, " Mom, mommy, MOMA Waterfield is picking on me again ".

Brother-in-law you cannot become a man with your girlish yelps . I scowled my eyebrows at his whining. As if taking what I have scowled for he stomped off but not before saying loudly, " Lily , sissy please don't say yes to him today".

Lily who has been blushing cherry red closed her eyelids stopping me from gazing on her blue eyes .His brother
disapproves of me today but any otherday he's fine with me . Thats what his words meant right. So , it is a yes for me.(Don't look at me like that I am a positive spirit. )

This is definitely like the beautiful day I have dreamt of in my dreams.

Lily opens her eyelids and shakes her head at me . I think she knows what I am
thinking. I smile at her.To remind I am never giving up on her.

"Breakfast is ready ",came a joyful voice from kitchen.

I took Bright's hand in mine. She smiled at me."Coming mother-in-law",I saw her
tilting her head and narrowing her eyes at me.

"What? I love Mother-in-law's delicious pancakes for breakfast".

"And after our marriage we are
Coming here daily for pancake breakfast " , I reminded myself.

I am already in love with       Soon to be family of Waterfield.

💋Love you all.💋