Just like kids

The next day I arrived at work wearing a old Metallica t-shirt, it was so old that it had holes in it. I had light old blue jeans and some green Converse that I only wear one time in the past five years so I taught that if they got dirty I wouldn't care much. I enter in and Zacky was there already at work painting in a pale light green lime color. Metallica was blasting in here. He turn and saw the shirt I wore and a smile appeared on his face, why do my boss have to be so cute and so friendly and my age?! Shit! 

I took a brush and I started my job. It went like this all day at we started talking. He question me on why I was searching for a job and all those general stuff. We made a pause for dinner, I brought two sandwiches knowing instinctively that Zacky would forget about that. i handed him the food, "Thank you" He took it slowly from my hand keeping his gaze in mine as his finger brush lightly mine. I cut the moment by looking somewhere else and did like nothing ever happened. "So, How did you have the idea to become a gynecologist?" I ask him because this story was in my head since last night.  He chuckle a bit, that sound was so cute. "I know people always see me as a perv but when I'm working it doesn't give me a boner when I see a vagina. And my parents were always pushing to become a doctor so I choose the one that need less studies and my parents can say anything against it now. Fuck them!" Zacky told me, he looked like a teen talking about his parents. And it was cool because I never feel like growing up either. "Are you married or something?" I ask him feeling a bit nervous to ask this but still it didn't feel like we were working, it felt more like a friend. Since I don't have friends or talk to my family it was easy to see people like friends, but I have to be careful.  "No" He answer with a little laugh, "It'S difficult to have a girlfriend when your gynecologist, they all think you are some kind of perv. People always judge before knowing the person" Zacky explain to me and for real I had a bright smile on my face that I tried to hide.

Why was I so happy that he was single? Fuck Mary get out of it! First, he is too cute for you. Second, he is your boss so don't ruin your job and third I'm probably not his type! He probably like those tall blonde skeleton that you see in Victoria Secret! 

We started to paint again and some paint fell on my jeans, "Oh shit" I said out loud. Zacky was painting the other wall behind me, "What?" He ask as he keep painting. "Some paint are on my jeans, well they are to old for me anyway" I told Zacky, right then I felt something cold it on the back of my shirt. I turn and saw Zacky with a devilish grin on his lips with his brush in his hand. I took my brush that was full of paint and put it all over his shirt like if he was a canvas. "There you go!" I told him while I finish painting his old Harley Davidson shirt. His jaw dropped in a funny way. "You'r gonna regret this" He told me before I started to run around the empty office Zacky running after me with a brush full of green paint. Our laugh and the sound of our feet was the only thing that echo in the little building.  At one point I tripped on something and fell on the floor on some big old rag to protect the floor from the paint. I turn on my back and Zacky was just above me. He point the brush to me, " Are you capitulating?" He ask, we were playing a game like two kids and this was really fun.  "I'm never giving up Baker!" I told him with an evil smile. I kick his brush with my foot making it fall on the floor beside me. I got up and threatened Zacky putting my brush under his throat like if it was a knife. He slowly walk backwards as I walk forward to him until his back it the fresh wall. our eyes were lock together, I observe every detail of his green eyes. A sole green that I never saw on any other soul walking this earth. I could drown in them for the rest of my life. We gaze for a long moment, not knowing what to do, it even gave me chills down my spine. "I need to go! See you on Monday!" I said pulling away for Zacky, putting the brush down, taking my bag and almost ran out the door. 

Why did I had to run like a little girl? It was the only way that I could get out of there. I wanted to run away from him as much as I was attracted to him like a magnet. This thing was crazy and I just hope that I don't lose my job. But Zacky, or Dr.Baker didn't look like a strict or mean boss. He was more friendly and nice type if you did the job asked. But I have to figure out what's wrong with me?