Just Friends

I found myself thinking about Zacky all week-end. I tried to control my mind but I would always go back to think about his curvy lower lip, their light shade of natural pink and the soft touch they had. It was something torturous and I was scared to go back to work on Monday, but I had to do it. 

MONDAY

I walk up to the office on Monday, ready to apologize to Zacky like every professional person. I open the door and put my purse under my desk and my heels clicked on the hard floor. I saw Zacky in his office, I knock softly on the door, he raise his head up, seeing those green eyes again made the owl thing even more difficult, because I wasn't really sorry for that kiss, I liked it but I had to do it in order to keep my job. "I wanted to apologize for what happen between us last Friday Dr.Baker, I promise it won't happen again" I told him on a serious yet normal tone, he was about to say something when a patient came in. Good now this is done I can think of something else. Or at least try. 

The day passed by slowly. Zacky was still on my mind, I wonder what he was about to say. 

It was now time for me to head back home, I was wearing my black dress with lace black tights making it look like pin-up stuff with my red high heels. I walk to Zacky's office, "Good night Zacky" I told him. I was about to leave but he stopped me, "Wait Mary!" He said getting out of his chair. I turn to face him as he slowly take my hand. "I'm sure that you'r not sorry about Friday night, and I didn't want it to stop" Zacky said before crashing his lips on mine. I was surprise, I wasn't expecting that at all but I kissed back, feeling his soft lips on mine again as his tattooed arms pulled me closer to him. His wet tongue trace a line on my lower lip. I open my mouth as our tongue started to dance together. His touch were making me moan of how much of a good kisser he is. Before the kiss became more intense we pulled away, catching for air at the same time. "I'm not looking for a serious relationship" I told Zacky, "Only for sex" He said, "Friends with benefits" I told him grinning at him. Finally I can have sex with someone like him, I taught that was something that was never going to happen. He crash his lips on mine again but this time it was more with need and lust soon took over, our tongue were now fighting for dominance. Zacky grab my butt with his firm hands and pull me up. I throw my heels and put my legs around his waist already feeling him getting a hard boner. I smile trough the kiss as Zacky made his way into a spear room where a big table was with under stuff that we didn't really needed. 

The room was pretty dark but the window gave us enough light to see where we were going. Zacky sit me on the table and push all the other stuff on the floor making a loud noise. I slowly pulled away from the kiss making the moment even more intense. "I got a little treatment for you Dr.Baker" I said seductively to Zacky as I took his white doctor shirt off. A huge grin appear on his face as he put his hands under my dress and slowly pulled down my black panties. I grab the end of his t-shirt pulling off his body. His beautiful pale skin body where colorful tattoos were trace. Zacky's lips started to kiss my neck slowly as his hands were taking my dress off. I only had my bra and those black lace tight that were around my waist making me look now like a stripper, Zacky's stripper. He took his off while taking a condom. He push me down on the table roughly and he pull himself up on me. I could feel his hard boner on my lower stomach. I pull his boxers down with my feet while licking my lips. I feel like I had wait for this moment for so long. Zacky ripped the condom from his envelop with his teeth and put it on the head of his member, making it roll to the end. He pull his head up looking at me, into my eyes. Other times I found that really embarrassing but now, with Zacky. It wasn't. At all. "Just friends" He whisper, I could see that he was a bit worried. "With benefits" I finish his sentence seeing that he was relief, he surely didn't to hurt a girl who had feelings for him. He kissed my collar bone slowly as I undid my bra. I felt his member slowly pull inside me. The feeling toke my breath away for a moment, I had been missing that feeling for so long. After he enter fully in me he pulled out and did this movement again and again. Moans were escaping from both of our mouth. Zacky instinctively knew how I liked sex, rough and fast. And that's what he did. His hard member always making his way deeper in me on a fast beat. The beat of my hips were moving in sink with his. At one point he just hit the right angle making me scream in pleasure, my nails digging in his back and my legs got tighter around him. God! No body ever made me scream that way. My climax building even faster then ever whenever he was hitting that particular spot. "Oh! Zacky!" I scream out in pure ecstasy. He continue his steady fast and hard beat. And we finally both reach the orgasm, moaning like crazy beast. 

He pulled himself out and took the condom off, throwing it in the garbage. I was taking back my breath as I still lay back on the wooden table. Zacky came back keeping his eyes on me. "I like those lace tights, making you look so sexy" Zacky said as he put his jeans on. "I've been waiting for something like this to happen to me for four years. Waiting four years for someone to bang you is fucking long trust me" I told Zacky as I put back my underwear. Zacky stop in his movement of putting his t-shirt back and look at me wide eyes. "You mean that you didn't had sex for four years? No-nothing, nada?" Zacky ask me like if I lied. I pull my dress back up. "Yeah, that's what I meant." I told him with a little smile on my face. Zacky had the face of a kid when you just told him that it's not all people that have food in the world. "People are crazy these days, I mean, you are beautiful and you don't look for something serious, it's like a dream!" He said getting his bright smile back on his face as we exited the spear room. We started to talk like nothing just ever happened. We got out of the clinic and Zacky bring me back home again. Before I got out of his car I turn to him, "How did you find that magic spot? Like I didn't even find it myself" I ask him, he giggle, the cutest one I've ever heard. "This is a secret from Dr.Baker the gynecologist" He told with a smirk on his luscious lips. "Okay, Good night Zacky!" I told him as I got out of the car. "Yeah. Good night Mary" He answer back with a wink as he waited that I enter the building. 

Being friends with benefits is awesome! You don't have to love the person and with all the drama that goes around it. You have sex together and it's purely physical. Nothing could go wrong right?