Vengeance

The next day I arrive at the clinic all happy as usual to see Zacky. And the day went on normally until lunch time. Zacky came to my desk with his lunch and took a chair to sit beside me. I was surprise because he usually eat in his office. "I just want to make things clear with you with what happened yesterday" He said looking a bit shy just by thinking of what we did yesterday. "It's okay. What is it?" I ask him, "Well first, no kiss if it's not to make out" He said which I totally agreed on. "And we don't call us names like babe or baby. But I can accept Zee" He told me which was another point that I approved."Yeah, but I don't have a nickname!" I told him, he look around searching for inspiration. "Beasty! Because you are a sexy beast and you work like one!" He said both of us smiling. I like that nickname! And he told me a bit more about his concerns but we were pretty much the same about this subject, only friendship with sex and only pure sex, no feelings. And I wasn't ready to enter in a relationship, I was too scared to be trapped in cage again. But Zacky didn't know about that of course. 

The day went on normally and by the end of the day Zacky and I didn't had sex but that was okay. I guess. But he still wanted to take me back to my place to make sure I was safe like a big brother. 

During the week I was thinking about my situation with Zacky. He is so cute and sexy, so sweet and gentle with me. We were really getting along together but I didn't understand why we didn't touch each others body since last Friday. I've had enough and I wanted him badly and I'll made him realized that he wanted it too.

It was Friday night, again, and I was wearing a black skirt with garter belt under it that was keeping the lace tights on me, the ones that Zacky liked so much last time. For the top I was wearing a red shirt button up. I waited for the night to come again to execute my evil plan. I made my way to Zacky's office as I undid the button of my shirt showing a bit the beginning of my breast. I arrive and lean against the door frame looking at Zacky. He slowly raise his head up finally realizing that I became a little more sexy then this morning. He close the file he was working on and rest back in his chair with a smirk on his face. "My place or yours?" He ask, I was surprise but it was making things even easier. "Mine" I told him as I turn around to leave. I hear him rush to close all the things he needed and exited his office and join me. We went into his car. It was silent since we both knew what was about to happen, well he taught he knew. 

We stop in front of my apartment building. We went upstairs walking the stairs faster and faster. at one point Zacky just grab my in his arms bridal style, "It will go faster like this" He said as I giggle and scared the we would both feel down the stairs. But we made it to my apartment. I open the door and lock it behind. I turn and all I could feel was Zacky lips crash on mine with need. I've missed so much his touch, his soft lips and his strong tattooed arms surrounding my body. I succeed to take him to the couch and I made him sit there breaking the kiss. I slowly took my heels off as he closely look at every move I did. I bend down on my knees slowly always looking into those green eyes. Whatever I could do i always felt good looking into his eyes even in dirty situations. I undid his jeans button with delicacy and bring his jeans and boxers down to his knees revelling his hard member. I smile at the sight of it as I started to kiss it, each time leaving a touch of my tongue on it until I reach the head of his and fully take it into my mouth. I could here him sigh as he relax his muscles. I did steady movement with my mouth as I massage his thigh. Zacky slowly brings his hand on mine and squeeze it lightly, telling me that I was doing good, which made me smile. feeling that his precume was starting to taste I decided to stop. He look at me with a look of 'What's wrong?' I said nothing to reassure him, I just got up and tear my red shirt open reveling a red sexy bra. Zacky's face was priceless. After I took my skirt off leaving me with panties and the garter belt that he liked so much last time. He move his hand to my pantie and tore it from my body. Things are going as I had planned. Good. I took a condom out from my bra which made Zacky smiled, that smile. I gave it to him and he put it on him and now things were ready. I slowly put myself above him having my legs on each side of him, keeping the gaze between us, I put myself down on him and his member enter in me, both of us were amazed by the feeling that we would breath for a moment. I started to keep myself going up and down on him, my climax building in me. Zacky undid my bra and threw it somewhere in the living room.  We were kissing each other with need as I move fast on him and slam myself hard on Zacky. His hands were all over my body. "Ah! Zee!" I moan out as I arched my head back. Zacky was doing little movement with his hips too, in sink with mine as his mouth took the opportunity to move to my breast kissing it and biting it gently as his hands were massaging my uncovered butt. "Oh! God Mary, you'r so!" He let out a loud moan, "I'm coming Beasty!" He scream out as I let out a loud moan from the angle of his in me. The heat and climax were both growing up fast between us. Skin on skin, an amazing feeling. We both let out a scream of pleasure not soon after, both letting our orgasm go wild.

I stop my movement and got off Zacky and got into the bathroom to put on some comfortable clothes. I put on baggy pants and a normal 'V' neck t-shirt. I got back and Zacky was still there but fully clothes with a big smile. "I got spear clothes in my car, I'll come back don't be scared" He said getting up and sending me a wink. Wow! I couldn't believe that I was fucking with this sexy motherfucker!  And plus he was so sweet. I sat on the couch that we just have sex on and I open the Tv scrolling trough different channels until Zacky came back with clean clothes and change himself in the bathroom. He got out after a moment were sleeping pants and a white tank. Sexy. He came sitting beside me on the couch. "I never taught I wanted this on a regular basis" Zacky admit, which mean that my plan had work perfectly, I had my Vengeance. We watched The Simpons and other funny cartoons making us laugh like kids. I liked the way Zacky and I can have this awesome sex and still be friends like nothing even happen after.To sleep I let Zacky sleep in my bed but the deal was that we wouldn't touch each other. My bed is a King size. The only thing I wanted in life that cost a lot is a King size bed. I slept on my left side while Zacky was sleeping on the other side of the bed, we were back to back, that was the deal. And I liked it, I didn't felt like an object with Zacky, we were only friends with benefits.