Award Show (pt.1)

Freddie is in his trailer getting ready,he is all you think about while someone was tugging at your hair getting it 'perfect' for the award show
You were happy for him,ecstatic even,you know how much this means to him and you want to look perfect. Usually you hate things like this you'd rather just wear his jumper and shorts and lay in bed all day watching bates or being with him,just staring at him would do it.
You imagine how amazing he would look in a suit and how you'd look next to him.
////
Freddie is waiting outside of his trailer for you with a car,his management all around him just chatting while they wait for you. You look in the mirror,you look stunning,however you cant quite shake the bad thoughts out of your head. You don't want to go outside.
You look out the window and see Freddie chatting and laughing with his colleagues. He seems a tad nervous you can see him looking at the door every so often,he's very sneaky like that.
You know that he will be calmer with you there,next to him,he has wanted to take you for ages.
You pluck up the courage to go out there,you want to see him.You want to be there for him.
You open the door and everyone is oblivious to you leaving the trailer.
However one person has their eyes locked onto you.
Its Freddie.
You look at him,then to the floor.
him again.
He takes a big breath, lips parted, eyes capturing every piece of you in that dress.He is so concentrated on you.
He shakes his head:
'Wow' he laughs after,showing you his cute dimples and then his face goes blank again,scanning you one last time.
'You look beautiful'
You look at him head to toe.
He looks amazing,black tailored trousers,a white shirt tucked with a black seam running along the middle hiding the buttons, finished with a bow tie and a jacket.wow.
You laugh and smile in amazement while covering your mouth with your hand. You and Freddie both laugh with each other.
Your in love.
He walks towards you,hands coming to greet your waist.
'you look beautiful' he says again, staring into your eyes giving you a kiss. You both laugh as he steps away with lipstick on his mouth. He wipes it off with a smile,his dimples hide away as he looks at you,head to toe. You kiss him once more,he runs his hand down your back,teasing you.
'Stop' u hit him playfully and push him towards the car.
'You look extremely handsome' you say to him smiling
'Why,thank you' you both blush and look at the ground-its like your both 17,on your first date.
You laugh at the nervousness of your company.
One eyebrow up,eyes trapping you.
'The names bond.James bond.'
You both laugh hysterically, he laughs louder as you try not to cry and smudge your makeup.

TIME TO GO.

Your in the car holding Freddie's hand,he is on the right,you left.
You can't stop staring at each other,you've never been this attracted to anyone before.
'You look beautiful' he says one last time while biting his lip,pulling your hand further into your thigh. He looks into your eyes in complete awe.
'I wish I wasn't wearing lipstick right now' you shake your head smirking at him.
'Really,I wish you weren't wearing anything' he says cheekily.
You blush and smirk,you know you'd both rather be in bed right now.
You've arrived.
'You ready?' He gives you one last kiss on the cheek before getting out to grab the door.you hear everyone's cheers and the butterflies begin to show.
Deep breaths
He opens your door smiling, you lock your eyes onto his.
Its only you two.
The place is empty,
you step out of the car taking Freddie's hand.You can't stop smiling,he looks amazing.
Freddie?! Freddie?!
The cameras appear.
You don't care.
He positions you next to him,you dont look away from him, he can't help but blush and smile,making good photos. He then looks out to the carpet and smiles at the camera,Doing so exposes his jawline,making you want him more.
You look out to the cameras as he does ,following his every move.
He takes your hand and walks you along the carpet,stopping occasionally for photos.Every snap he holds you closer,holds you Tighter.
Your smile widens.
'We can talk if you want' he chuckles
'We dont have to stand and just smile'
You laugh with him,mirroring his smile.
'What do we talk about?'
'How great you look in that dress' he smiles and slowly looks down,
up again,
finally,
he meets your eyes.
Green,
Blue,
The pigments whirl around in his eyes complimenting you.
Nothing.
No gravity holding you down.
He is.
No air on your face
but his.
You feel weightless.
It feels like a lifetime.which it will be. His eyes flick down to your lips,then back up again,your lips slot together like puzzle pieces,only for a second.He gently leans away and touches his nose onto yours,and playfully nudges it smirking,you laugh into Freddie's shoulder,embarrassed but happy.
He blushes and laughs at your cuteness.
You had forgotten about the cameras.
You then begin to laugh together as you walk down the carpet,ready to answer questions.
'Freddie,you bought a girl?!'
'Yeah, finally right,haha'
He laughs with the camera guy.
He let's go of your hand,he puts his in his pockets and stands back staring at you up and down.
'She looks absolutely stunning doesn't she' you capture the joy in his smile and can't resist smiling back. You go over to him and he grabs your waist,you watch him as he answers his questions.
//////
Hope this was good! Lemme know in the comments :)
Making a part two of this: called After party.