Li Kun

After recollecting themselves, the two new friends headed back in the direction of the cliff.

"Where are we going?" Melody asked, her curiousity getting the better of her as they made their way back to the cliff they had just fallen from.

"We have to get back up, since we uh... I fell off the cliff and I didn't bring fly..." Sakura giggled as she trudged on the grass, still a bit shaken from her close-to-death experience.

"Alright then..." Melody said slowly before she said, "I'll meet you up there OK?" She said gesturing to the top of the cliff which just poked up slightly over the tall trees that grew in the woods they had fallen into. Then, she teleported up with a simple thought without waiting for a reply.

Sakura, seeing her friend was already up on the cliff waving at her, quickly took out her book of cards, flipped to a page and took out a card. It was pink and yellow and on its face was a picture of a hot air balloon. It had words at the bottom saying 'the float' and then the word 'Sakura' below it. This was a Sakura card whose name was float.

Sakura pulled out her wand from underneath her shirt, threw the card into the air and cried, "Key of the star, with powers burning bright. Reveal the wand and shine you light! RELEASE! FLOAT!" Then she raised her wand and touched the card and instantly, a pink and purple balloon with creamy white wings appeared beneath her and she floated up to the top of the cliff gracefully on the glowing balloon.

Sakura then led Melody into the beautiful city of Tomoeda. It had colourful varieties of buildings and lushious green bushes and trees and the sight left Melody in awe as she stared at the beautiful city.

"Do you know anyone who knows alot of things? I need someone who can tell me more about the prophecy..."

"Yes, yes I do... but what prophecy?"

"I'll tell you on the way."

"On the way to where?"

"Whoever knows what I need."

"Li Kun?! W-We're going to see him now?!" Sakura exclaimed blushing a deep pink.