Seme Sasuke x male reader (lemon?)

A/n: sour lemons lol🍋
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N)'s POV
You woke to the sun's rays hitting your eyes through the crack of the curtains. You sat up, got out of bed and began your morning routine. Today was your senior skip day and you intend to spend it with your boyfriend Sasuke that you've been dating for 2 years now.

After you were finished with your morning routine, you picked up your phone, which Sasuke got you for you on your birthday, and texted him.

You: Where u wanna hang out today
Sasuke: You want to go to the beach with a few of my friends??
You: Sure, which friends?
Sasuke: Some members of the Akatsuki
You: You mean your group of emo friends?
Sasuke: Hey were not emo!!!
You: Whatevs, im coming over
Sasuke: K, love you <3
You: luv u too >3<

(Time skip)

You arrived at Sasuke's house and let yourself in using the spare he he gave you. You waited on the couch for him but he was taking too long so you went to find him. You were walking to the door to his room and since the door was cracked open, you saw him through the crack. He was wearing only a towel and water from the shower was dripping down .his body. A blush came to your face and you rushed back to the couch

(Time skip, again)

You and Sasuke were now at the beach with his friends: Deidera & Tobi, Hidan & Kakuzu, and Pain & Konan (yes there all couples). Everyone was doing something different with their S.O. You and Sasuke were swimming in the ocean. He playfully splashed water at you so you chased him down and "playfully" shoved his head underwater.

(Time skip)

It was now afternoon. You and Sasuke were sitting on the sand side-by-side. You were both looking at the beautiful golden sun setting on the horizon. You rest your head on Sasuke's shoulder. He turns to you and kisses your head.

"(Y/N)?" He started.
"Hm?" You hummed

He grabs your chin with his thumb & index finger and turns your head towards his. You looked into his coal-black eyes that reflected the sunset. You both closed your eyes and leaned in. Your tongues swirled around each other in circular motions until you had to pull apart for air.

"Lets go home (Y/N)."
"Ok," you said with a small smile on your face and slightly pink tinted cheeks.
Sasuke picked you up bridal-style and headed towards the car.

(Time skip)

Once you were both inside your house, you closed the door behind you. Then you and Sasuke started kissing, all the way to the bedroom. Sasuke threw you onto the bed, locked the door and took off his shirt. Seeing this you took off your shirt as well. Climbing onto the bed, Sasuke pressed his sweet lips against yours once again, this time drawing out the kiss to as long as possible. You were getting turned on and couldn't wait any more. You bent down and started to unbutton his pants.

"Hungry?" He asked with a smirk.
You didn't answer and proceeded to take his pants off.
"Having trouble?" He questioned
You nodded
"I'll do that for you," and with that he took off his pants and boxers in seconds. You were met his his huge size in front of your face; you just starred in awe.

You grabbed it gently in your hands, licking and sucking the tip while stroking with tour hands.
"Mm bad kitty. Don't tease me" Sasuke groaned
Then you closed your eyes, opened your mouth and engulfed his member. It was too big and you could only fig about half in. Once you were at your limits you bobbed your head up and down, starting at a slow pace but gradually picking up the speed. Sasuke was groaning rather loudly so you knew he was enjoying it. Suddenly he stopped you and pulled out of your mouth..
"Thats enough sweets for you kitten," he said in a deep, sexy voice.

Sasuke pushed you down onto a pillow and pulled down your pants and boxers in one motion. You shuddered feeling the air touch your erect member and you felt slightly embarrassed but didn't try to cover yourself. Sasuke lifted you legs over his shoulders and bent down to your hole.
You were shocked when he started licking while playing with your member in one hand and pinching your nipple with the other. What shocked you even more was when he plunged his tongue inside without warning. The appendage was warm and slimy was it wiggled inside you. You melted under his touch.

He pulled his tongue out and positioned himself. He gave you a look that asked if you were ready. You wrapped your arms around his neck which gave him a signal that you were. He pushed in which made your mouth open and a moan to escape. He began to thrust in and out and groaning at your tightness.

"Damn (Y/N), you're so tight."

He picked up the speed, thrusting in and pulling all the way out to see your gaping hole. Your eyes became half-lidded and your tongue was sticking out; you were so panting. Then Sasuke flipped you over so you were on top of him now.

"Ride me babe" he commanded.

You obliged and rode his member, lifting yourself to the tip before slamming back down. Sasuke started to thrust upwards to reach deeper and to precisely hit your prostate with each thrust. Hearts formed in your eyes and drool leaked out from the corners of your mouth. You were overwhelmed with pleasure and it wasn't long before you came, spurting all over Sasuke's chest.

"Fuck (Y/N), I'm about to cum too." Sasuke said.
He thrusted as far up as he can and released, filling you up with his seeds

You pulled him out of you and immediately cum spilled out. You collapsed of top of him, he pull the sheets over you and gave you a peck on the head before you both began to sleep.

"Goodnight Sasuke, love you."
"Sweet dreams honey, and love you too."

————-——————————————————————
There, a longer story to make up for not uploading last week. After next week, which is finals week for me, updates should ,not will, be more consistent.

Bye >o<