Sasuke x male reader

(A/n): This will not be consistent with the actual Naruto storyline but what'eves right?
——————————————————————————

Title: Valentines Day
It was Valentines day; you and Sasuke decided to do something romantic so at night, after a day's worth if ninja business, you followed him to a quiet hill away from the village. Well... it was more like he carried you there.

You sat on the grass next to him, looking up at the beautiful night sky. You began having flashbacks of the first time you met Sasuke.

(Flashback)
Sasuke was sitting on the ground of the schoolyard, bawling is eyes out. You walked up to him and asked what's wrong.
"M-my whole family is gone!" He began to cry harder.
"I know how it feels, my family left me too" you said.
You hugged Sasuke to make him feel better and he slightly hugged you back.
(Flashback ends)

As you snapped back to reality, Sasuke was trying to get your attention.
"(Y/n)?"
"Huh? Oh sorry I spaced out a little" you apologized.
Sasuke reached behind him and pulled out a bouquet of your favorite flowers.
"Happy Valentines babe"

Sasuke loves you.
You were his only friend when he was a child.
You motivated him to train hard.
You were his teammate.
You defended him from Orochimaru.
You stopped him from leaving Konoha.
You helped him find the truth in Itachi's actions.
You taught him to forget about his past.
You took down Madara and Kaguya with him and Naruto, saving the shinobi world.
And that's why he loves you.

As you both starred into each other's eyes, you pushed yourself forward and onto his lips. With your arms around his neck and his around your waist, you held each other as you continued to kiss beneath the shining stars. A shooting star passes over your heads, binding you two together for eternity.

The end
——————————————————————————
(A/n) I hope you guys like the story. It's a little hard coming back but since I'm starting to watch shippunden again I figured why not continue to write stories you guys enjoy. Peace >u<