Seme Kiba x male reader

You sat on your bed, well, the bed you shared with your husband Kiba. You stared out the window, thinking about when he'll be home from his mission.
He'll be home soon, right? You thought to yourself.
You feared that he wouldn't come home any time soon, or worst, that he forgot that today was your wedding anniversary. Yeah, you've both been married for about a year now and you even prepared a special gift for him.

You headed to the kitchen to make tea. You were brewing the leaves when you sensed someone behind you. You turned around and it was your husband Kiba.

"Aw, you caught me"
"Kiba!" You squealed with excitement.
You ran to him, and wrapped your arms around him while nuzzling your head against his head. He smiled and ruffled your hair. You looked up at him and smiled, leaning up to give him a peck on the lips.

He reached in his pocket and pulled out a beautiful heart necklace.

"Happy anniversary honey" he said"You remembered""How could I forget"

"You remembered"
"How could I forget"

He pulled you into a deep kiss. Your mouth opened for him and he slipped his tongue in. His arms moved around your waist. Yours snaked around his neck.

"Go wash yourself" you told him, then you whispered in his ear "I'll be waiting in the bedroom". You gave him a wink before heading into your shared room. He stood there, frozen for a moment with a blush on his face.

(Time-skip)

Kiba walked out the bathroom with a towel around his waist. He walked to the bedroom and when he opened the door, he was met with you in a playboy bunny outfit.
(Like this but except you're a guy)

"Damn you look sexy" he said in a seductive toneHe wasted no time and pushed you onto the bed

He wasted no time and pushed you onto the bed.
Right away he attacked your neck, trailing down towards your nipples. He captured one in his mouth and played with the other. Light moans came from your lips which turned Kiba on more. He got lower down your body, then he signaled you to turn over. Now you were on all fours with your butt sticking in the air. He lowered his head down to your hole and gave it a lick. His slimy, saliva-covered tongue  made your body shudder. After a few licks he slipped his tongue in and wiggled it around while also moving it in and out. Your moans got louder as more pleasure built up in your body. Kiba pulled his tongue out and positioned himself at your hole.

"Ready baby?" He asked.
To his surprise you backed up into his member causing the whole thing to slip in. Kiba groaned at this.
"Naughty boy" he playfully growled. "You need a punishment".

He started thrusting, not giving you a chance to adjust to his size. Your eyes widened ad you let out more lewd moans.
After a while he went faster, now going at a animalistic pace. He turned your head around to kiss you. It was a sloppy kiss considering how much he is pounding you right now.

Then you switch the position, now you were riding him as he thrusted upwards. When he struck your prostate,you rolled your eyes back and drool leaked out of your mouth. A grin appeared on his face and he thrusted harder, like he was trying to destroy your booty.

You both got close to your limit; you felt a knot forming in your stomach.
"Baby if you keep squeezing I'm gonna-" before Kiba could finish, he thrusted hard into you and spurted his seeds. You came as well, spraying it in the air.

You got off of him and plopped on your pillow.
"I love you" Kiba said, but when he looked at you, you had fallen asleep already. He chuckled and kissed the top of your head.
"Happy anniversary

________________________________________________

Im back mofos. Sorry again for the long update.