Dear Brother

Clover had a tough life with a crazy father and a older brother who doesn't care about anything..
__________________________

"Clover get up it's dusk." She heard her brother David say.. you may wonder why he said dusk instead of dawn, well there vampires. David turned her with the bite instead of her fathers blood. She refused that. If she didn't like her father to being with why would she drink his blood?

"Dear brother are we hunting today?" She asked. He turned and glared at her "No." he snapped. She hated when he got like this. Mean and hateful.

She looked down and got up from her bed that's covered in beautiful sheets to block the sun. She got dressed in a short dark green dress and put on her black angle boots with a black leather jacket. She looked in the mirror and that didn't really help but she did her brown hair in a messy half up and half down with hairs out.

As she went to the fountain she saw her long time crush marko sitting there with a broad by his side, he looked over and smiled but she couldn't return one instead she went out and got on the back of one of the bikes. When the guys got out marko walked over with the broad. "Hey clover.. um that's my bike and cherry here is riding with me." He said while the girl gave you a bitchy smile. She looked down and got of mumbling she would stay back.
__________________________ David's POV..

I heard clover say she would stay back. I was going to say something that she was a pussy till I saw the tears in her eyes. I looked over at marko and saw the broad with him.

"Hey marko why do you have the broad with you." I asked as we sat there waiting for laddie to come out.

"Well I thought she was pretty and she liked me so yeah we're together." He said and had a look of regret in his eyes. I glared at him and drove of making the rest of them follow.

We parked in our normal spot and sat there. Marko and the broad we're making out and it got me mad. Clover liked him for years but didn't say anything to protect herself. And I'm not the best brother in the world so I don't know anything about helping her.

After a few hours we drove to the cave.. I smelled vampire blood. I immediately got off and jumped down the stairs to see clover up against the fountain with a pipe in her chest to close to her heard for my liking.

"Clover!"