Dear Depression

He leaned down and kissed my head. "Your like a sister to me, please don't try it again." That hurt. And for a second there I thought he liked me. I couldn't look at him as I nodded. I went to my part of the cave leaving Marko standing there with a confused face. "Clover!" I ignored him and laid down on my bed and just stared at the roof of the cave knowing he will never like me back. I didn't hate him. I couldn't even force myself to even if I wanted to so bad. I wanted to scream and cry and take out all my emotions on him. I needed to leave. I don't care anymore. This family would be better without a depressed suicidal vampire In love with her brothers best friend.

Near sundown I had about an hour till the boys will be up. I grabbed a old bag and put some cloths in it and a vile of my brothers blood just Incase I get hurt since I don't feed as often as I should. I walked up the rock stairs and flew off.

David's POV

I woke up and dropped down from my position on the pole. I went to clovers bed and found it empty. She does this not often but it happens enough so I'm not worried.

I went out to the main part to see the boys looking paler than normal. "What." Dwayne looked at me then looked down "What!" Marko jumped "Clover left." I nodded " I know. She does this sometimes. Gets tired of the cave and leaves for a day or two and comes back, it's fine." Marko shook his head and handed me a note from her written in cursive.

= Dear the lost boys, By now I think you know I'm gone. David thinks it one of my normal trips out but I am coming back. I'll be back in a week. I'm going to pay someone a visit. David will know who. I'm finishing a job I should have done a long time ago. I love you all.
          Clover=

"What is she talking about David." Marko said as he had a weird look in his eyes. I took a deep breath. "Well...

A/n
Sorry about another cliffhanger I just need an idea of what should happen the next chapter.. thanks!