Dear Marko

Clovers POV

I woke up cold. I should be used to it but I'm not. I hated not being able to see sunrise or feel the heat of the sun. Now don't get me wrong I love the night. The moon, the stars. But I just want to feel the sun one more time. I slowly get up careful not to hurt myself. I look in to see all the boys sleeping. I turn to see Marko with my jacket in his grasp.

I smile and shake my head. I carefully get to a hole that I could see the sun out of, I slowly walk to it and I feel myself burn. I stood there for a second then was yanked back into a hard chest. I gasp and look back to see Marko. He glares at me as his anger rises up. "Who the hell do you think you are?" He said as his voice raises. I look down not answering him.

I looked up to see his vampire side take over. I gasp and try to get out of his hold. I don't like when people are mad mainly the boys. "I don't know." I said in a small voice. I couldn't believe he was hurting me. No matter how mad David got he never put his hands on me. I tried to hold back the tears as his grip got tighter. "Let go of me Marko your hurting me." I said as the tears are freely flowing. He looked down to see his hands on my bare shoulders he let go only to see bruises forming of his hand prints.

He calmed down immediately and started apologizing "Oh clover I'm so so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you I just got mad because I thought you were trying to kill yourself and I don't want you to leave me- us I don't want you to leave the lost boys." I heard what he was going to say but didn't believe it was true. I shook my head and sighed "I wasn't going to kill my self Marko. I miss the sun the warmth, I just wanted to feel it but I knew it would hurt me I just needed to feel it." I smiled up at him and he smiled down at me. He leaned down and...