Chapter 19

I stood in front of a completely naked Adalyne and tried to muster up the confidence I usually have during my usual sexual encounters, but this, was an entirely new experience.

She waited patiently, with that annoying stoic look on her face and didn't say a word.

I can do this. It's just sex, right?

It's sex with Adalyne. Innocent, naive and fucking hell, a goddamn virgin, Adalyne.

"Ok. I just need a moment." I muttered, then snaked around the girl and disappeared into the bathroom.

What the fuck have I gotten into?

I stared at the mirror for a long time and gave myself a pep talk. Why am I so nervous? I fuck women as a pastime. This should be nothing more than another notch in my belt, but it's not, she is not just anybody; she is my wife and I actually have feelings for the girl.

Just get out there and do your, "duty."

God, that sounds disgusting.

I slowly removed my clothes, then shook my arms and body out to relax, then pulled on my robe and exited the bathroom before I could talk myself out of this.

Adalyne was back in my bed, but had the covers pulled over her and when her eyes met mine, she gave me a smile so sweet, that it managed to relax me more than anything I had done previously.

I moved to the side of the bed and slowly removed my robe. I stood still as Adalyne's eyes took in my nudity, then widened my own when she pulled the covers from herself.

I looked this time and there were scars and fading bruises, but she was still the most perfect thing I've ever seen. Her cheeks were tinted pink in embarrassment by the time I made it back to her face, but I wasn't going to have that. Not for this. Not for her first time.

"You are so beautiful, Adalyne." I whispered.

"You are." She whispered back.

I smiled at her, then slipped into the bed next to her and laid on my side.

Adalyne turned her body to face me and whispered again, "We are taught that this will hurt. Is that true?"

I shook my head slightly and answered, "I will be gentle and do my best to ensure that you feel more pleasure than pain."

"Thank you."

I nodded, then said, "I'm going to kiss you now, is that ok?"

She didn't even hesitate in her response, "Yes."

I cupped her cheek with my right hand, then leaned forward and kissed her softly at first, then deepened the kiss after a few moments. I ran my tongue over her lips suggestively and when she opened her mouth, I let my tongue glide over hers until she responded in kind.

Heaven knows I have kissed a lot of women, but it felt nothing like this. My body lit up immediately, even though she had not touched me at all and I couldn't help but want much more.

I ran my fingertips down her arm and felt the goose pimples rise in their path, then I rested my hand on her hip and pushed gently, so I could lay on top of her. She seemed to understand my intentions and turned over, then took the initiative to meet my lips again once I was settled on top of her.

From there, our kisses became more passionate and that's all we did for a long time. I honestly could have stayed in that position all night, but I had a duty to Adalyne and I fully intended on carrying it out.

"I'm going to touch you, is that ok?" I whispered after breaking our kiss.

Adalyne was breathing heavy, but she managed to choke out, "Yes, you do not have to ask. I am yours to do with as you please."