Everythings ok right?

Bettys POV
I woke up early in the morning and found myself in the bathroom but what was I doing there?I was confused, I got up and saw that my bathroom and my room door was wide open and then I heard a knock "Betty dear are you ok " Alice said."Yeah mom I am fine why did I wake up in tbe bathroom though"I said "You were felling sick and throwing up multiple times last night" 1 thought came into my mind pregnant but no I couldn't be and the 2nd thought was Jughead.I looked over to see my mom giving me some sort of tablet and water "What is that mom"I asked her "Its something to help you ease the pain" She said giving it to me while smiling.I called Jug and asked him to walk me to school.I got up did my perfect ponytail,makeup and got dressed.I went downstairs and saw my mom making breakfeast "Betty you hungry" "No mom I am not" "ooo Betty doctors appointment today 3.00p.m" Ok mom" .When I got to the front door I saw him waiting for me "There is my Romeo" He turned around smiling at me "Hey Juliet" I went down and gave him a quick peck and the cheek and grabed onto his hand and we walked to school."So why did you want to walk me to walk you to school betts" he said "I am not sure I guess I needed to see you, I also have a doctors appointment today and I was wondering can you come with me"I asked him "Of course betty"

After School

I went to the doctors office with Jug and my mom.We signed in and waited to be called but of course my mom sent Jughead home because the hospital wasn't that far away from his trailer "Thanks for walking me here Jug""No problem" and he gave me a quick peck on the cheek.We went in and sat down.The doctor did a scan and found "Miss Cooper" the doctor said "Yes"my mom answered "Has Betty been acting strange lately" he asked " A bit she's been throwing up alot Why do u ask " "Well I am sorry to say but I found some cancer tissuse and its something and it looks like its been their for months "I have Cancer" I said in shock the doctor nodded his head.After my mom talked to him and he told whats best for me is to stay in the hospital.My mom came out to me sat down looked at me and started crying.

My mom came out to me sat down looked at me and started crying

I was devasted.I held my mom while she broke down.She told me to stay while she went to get my stuff.