I am scared Jug

Betty's POV

I get up after the first night I spent in this weird hospital.I saw Jughead on the couch sleeping away.But my mom wasnt here were was she."Jug" I called  he jumps and wakes up "Hey Betty why up so early" she said back to me."Don't know doesn't feel like home"I said quitely."Well mabye ypu can go to your room and get some stuff that will make you feel like home" he exclaimed "Great idea" I said while she came close to me and gave me a kiss.My mom barged in through the door "Betty someone is outside in the hall wanting to see you" my mom whispers.I wonder who it is but then the black hair and the Chanel handbag gave it all away she runs up to me and hugs me and starts sobbing "How can this happen to you" Veronica sobbed.

I wonder who it is but then the black hair and the Chanel handbag gave it all away she runs up to me and hugs me and starts sobbing "How can this happen to you" Veronica sobbed

I hug her tight and try to comfort her as much as I could.She pulls away from my shoulder and looks at me "I am so Sorry Betty" she said looking at me "For what V you didn't do anything" She smiles like a weight just lifted off her shoulders and nodds "Mabye you come back with me to get some of my stuff to bring here" I suggest and ahe nodds once more.We go back to my house later in the day after she finished school and we went up to my room.I sat down on the ned and she sat on a stool beside it.We forget what we came for bit we start talking and laughing

And then my mom comes in and tells us its time to go we get up and leave my room behind

And then my mom comes in and tells us its time to go we get up and leave my room behind.I turn and take it in before I leave."B are u ready" V asked me I nod."Betty I know its not the time but when is Archie gonna know about this"Veronica asked and I gasp "Archie I forgot all about him, V bring him here tommorrow after school bit dont tell him why" Veronica nodds and we drive back to the hospital.Jug was waiting for me their I run up to him and hug him he pulls away and looks at me like world war 3 was going to happen "Whats wrong Jug" I ask.My mom comes up and asked the same thing whats wrong?."Betty's doctor said she will have to have surgery tommorrow.I froze not even in a day and they want to give me surgery already.I look up at him "I am scared Jug" He strokes my hair "Your going to be ok I am here"I fall onto his shoulder with tears Veronica comes up and takes me into her arm I am so scared.