She's where

Jugheads POV

I went home from just walking Betty from the doctors office when I hear my phone ringing I go to pick it up and see who is it its Betty.I answer it "Hey Betty"I say "No Jughead its me"Betty's mom it was "Whats wrong"I asked "Its Betty my baby has cancer"she said sobbing on the phone. phone" I am coming" I ran as fast as  possible.When I got there I say my treasure that I cherish so much standing their waiting for me.

When I got there I say my treasure that I cherish so much standing their waiting for me

I go up to her and cup her face in my hand."Betty what happend" she looked up at me tears falling from her eyes.I wipe them "Betty you are not alone I am here every step of the way"She smiled at me and nodded."We went in to see the doctors waiting for us.She goes up and they lead her to her room I follow.I was so angry that this is happening to her this should happen to me not her."Jughead thank you for coming down she listens to you only" Alice says to me "I don't care if I have to be home schooled I will be with her every surgery" I exclaim.She smiled at me and nodded she went into Bettys room.Betty was hooked up to all these wires and put into this bed that doesn't even have any of her stuff she changes into her PJs and climbs into bed I sit next to her "Jug you know you can't sit with me forever" she said softly"Yes I can and I will" she smiled I felt so blessed that right now she is breathing.

Readers Note
I hope you like this its my first fanfiction.I am going to be doing a third chapter and would love to see ye commeting whag should happening next.