Shane's POV: About Me

AN: Hey you guys, I hope this story is a little better than What Do I Do? (BoyxBoy). I think I know exactly what to do this time, Imma take it much much slower with this story.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, my name's Shane.  Let me tell you a little bit about myself.

I'm 16 years old and I fucking love cats.  Is that weird that I have 70 cat shirts?  It probably is, isn't it? 

I have 5 brothers:  Caluv (pronounced Caleb)  who's 19,  Carlos who's 17, Rodrick who's 15, Caden who's 9, and then there is little William who we call Billy, he's 3.  So yeah, there's a big age gap between all of my brothers.

I literally think that the color's blue and pink are fucking royalty.

I have two fathers:  I call them Pa and Daddy. 

Caluv has a dog named Bully, she's an American Bully Pit bull.  I love her so much, I think of her as my honorary cat... most people think that's a bit weird, and I think they have a reason to.

I absolutely love writing and drawing, I don't know why, but there is something so soothing about drawing and writing, they always seem to calm me down.

I love  Sleeping With Sirens, Bring Me The Horizon, Panic! At The Disco, and pretty much any other alternative rock/ emo bands.  I know, I sound like a total cringe guy.

I have 3 cats,  and yes, they are all MINE!  Not my siblings, just mine.  Their names are:  Chubby Chippy Chip (Chippy for short),  Snowflake, and Mr. Fluffernutter.  And I love them so much.

I'm pansexual, and no I am not in love with pans.

And... I am in love with my best friend TJ.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------