TJ's POV: About Me

Hi my name is TJ, let me tell you about myself.

I am 17 years old and I love dogs.  And I have dog slippers, because why not?

I have two dogs, their names are Lucy and Violet.  Lucy is a Irish Wolfhound and Violet is a blue and white Pit bull Terrier.

I am an only child and I live with my mother, who just so happens to be single. 

My mother always leaves me alone, and really doesn't care too much about me.   She thinks that because I am 17, I can take care of myself.  But I can have all the people over that I want when she's gone.

My mother just so happens to be homophobic, and I'm gay, so I don't know how that works...

I so believe that saying, "Pink is a manly color."  It so is though.  And it's my favorite color.

I love to play guitar.  I am actually the lead guitarist in my band, The Wild Rats.  I didn't come up with that name, Joshua my 5 y.o. cousin did.

My favorite bands, besides my own, are:  All Time Low, Seether, Breaking Benjamin, and Three Doors Down.  I pretty much love all heavy metal/ alternative rock bands.

I absolutely love my cousin Joshua, he is so cute.

And... I am in love with Shane.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN:  I'm not sure how good this book is going to turn out... I really would like to have your opinions/ criticism.  I really don't mind if you tell me something that may seem negative, because then  I will know what I should or shouldn't do next time.