Please let me go.

Amber's POV
"W-what do you want with me?" I said staring at Zayn, Zayn ignored my question completely and came over to me and stroked my cheek. I flinched and he sighed. He then pulled on the handcuffs. "See?" He said I looked at him strangely "what?" "Do you not remember what I said about the handcuffs?" He said looking at me I shook my head and he sighed "well I said these are not fake handcuffs." As realisation hit me I said "oh" and zayn nodded "ok are you hungry?" I nodded "well to bad" he said and walked out the room I sighed and looked down I didn't have anything to do so I closed my eyes and fell back to sleep hoping it was only a dream. I woke up because I heard faint singing and it sounded like it was coming from right beside me "the mouse runs up the drain and then he drowns." Someone kept repeating that over and over again I opened my eyes only to be met by a pair of dark green eyes. I shivered and I saw Harry had a smirk playing on his lips. "Why won't you let me go? Please let me go! Please!" I shouted. Bad move. Harry growled and stood up from sitting on the chair "we don't want to let you go cause your ours and what is ours stay ours got it?!" Harry seethed. I nodded and sniffled "aww baby don't cry... WHY DONT YOU GROW UP!" I jumped at his outburst and Harry slapped me hard. I sniffled and looked at harry "but why did you take me... I'm only 11" Harry smirked then called the other boys up when they arrived he began talking "guys she's only 11 do you think we should send her back home to her mummy and daddy?" Harry said sarcastically "ok age is just a number it doesn't matter because it's just better for us. Am I right?" Zayn said grinning. The others nodded in agreement and I sighed shakily. Just then Liam jumped on the bed and sat on my legs he then put his head next to my ear and whispered "call us sir or master otherwise you won't like what's heading your way. Ok" "yes" I said Liam grabbed my chin and stared into my eyes "yes what?" I closed my eyes "yes- s-sir" I said Liam smiled and kissed my forehead "good girl" he said then walked out the room with the others but Louis shouted "tea will be ready in 1 hour" over his shoulder "ok sir" I mumbled.