Waking up

"Amber get up!" I heard Niall shout. I sighed and stood up and walked downstairs "yes sir?" I said to Niall he smiled "get on your hands and knees and scrub the floor until it's clean. Niall said banging his shoes on the floor making them leave dirt everywhere. I sighed and began cleaning the floor I finished scrubbing the floor and was about to get up until I got picked up by someone and they placed me back on the floor in the living room "ok I want you to clean the tv, clean the floors in here and paint the walls again" Liam said walking away. I sighed Nd cleaned the Tv then I did the floors then I did the walls but it took ages. I yawned and went to wash my hands. "AMBER!" I heard Zayn yell I quickly ran to his room "yes sir" he smiled and brought me in for a hug until I felt a needle be stuck into my neck. I cried out in pain and I felt people rubbing my back until I fell asleep. I woke up to a strong pain in my wrist. I looked down to see my wrist had been stitched back up just then the boys came back and they all sighed "ok this will hurt but not that bad ok" I nodded not knowing what was going to happen I felt a sharp pain go into my ankle I screamed out in pain until Niall quietened me down Liam was dong something to my ankle whilst the others were holding my other leg down making side I didn't try and kick anyone- smart- Liam stopped and finally revealed what he was using... he was using a knife I shuddered. "What did you do?" I put a chip in your ankle and Louis put a chip in your wrist I sighed but nodded "ok so I'm gonna help you go to sleep tonight" zayn said and carried me up to my room he laid me on the bed then took his shirt off I gulped and moved to the other side of the bed "it's fine Amber I'm not going to do anything to you" zayn said climbing into bed I sighed but nodded "com'ere" zayn said and opened his arms I slowly scooted into his arms and he smiled slowly stroking the back of my hand "go to sleep love" I yawned and rested my head on Zayn's arm he smiled slightly and I fell asleep and soon after that he fell asleep too.