Food- do i trust them or not?

"Amber food!" Zayn yelled coming in to 'my' room he unlocked the handcuffs then walked away. I went downstairs and sat at the table in the middle of harry and Niall. "What do you say for this lovely dinner?" Liam said staring at me. "Thank you" I said Liam rose his eyebrow and Niall kicked my leg pretty hard I winced "thank you sir" Liam nodded and smiled "dig in" he said I sighed and just stared at the food "it isn't poisoned" Louis said. I rolled my eyes and ignored him "Amber eat up before I shove the food down your throat!" Harry whispered/ shouted. I just ignored him not believing a word he said. "Well you asked for it" harry said and grabbed a spoonful of soup and pried my jaw open then poured it back into my mouth he covered my mouth up with his hand and everyone was staring at me I swallowed it and cringed "ok would you like the bread or more soup?" Harry said staring at me "bread?" I said "ok bread it is. Open up now otherwise I will literally shove this down your throat and let you choke to death" he said smiling I decided to open my mouth and he smiled and broke the bread up then put some of it into my mouth "ok can I eat now or do I have to baby you?" "I'll feed myself" I said Harry nodded and smiled "good now eat up" he said. We all began eating and when we finished up Liam took the plates out into the kitchen "ok Amber tidy the kitchen now" I nodded and sighed I began tidying the kitchen until the last plate went into the dishwasher. I went into the living room and  knocked on the door "come in" Liam said I walked in "sir I've finished with the kitchen" I said Liam smiled and nodded "ok go up to bed. We'll come see you later" he said waving. I closed the door and sighed then went up to my room and laid on my bed. I began sniffling and I let silent tears run down my cheeks. Until I heard a light knock on my door "come in" I said and Harry opened the door "hey love you ok?" "Yes sir" I said Harry sighed and climbed on the bed next to me I scooted further away from him until he grabbed my waist and pulled my into him. He gripped my small frame and traced circles on my back "sir what are you doing?" "Well your going to have a long day tomorrow so may as well have a rest" I nodded and sighed "sir why don't any of you life me" "Amber it's not that we don't like you it's just because your ours now and you've got to listen to us and when you don't we get angry. Also every night from now on one of us will come up and give you some love ok?" I nodded "thanks sir" Harry nodded and kissed my forehead "just calm down. Fall asleep and let dream land take you to a place you've never been" he said I sighed and fell asleep.